UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

Nothing official that's more specific than "this summer" for Monday Night Wars and "this year" for Nitro. One theory is that Nitro will start when the old Raws get up to September 1995 (so coordinating the repeats), which will be round about September.

• Paid Members

I want this shit off my Paypal account now. I've cancelled it on the WWE side. Just wondering if there is anything I should be doing on Paypal's side? Cheers!

EDIT: I was on the free week trial.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

What VPN server are you using dude? I'm using gotrusted and been chatting on support.... they gave me a whole new bunch of settings, but none of them worked.... seems WWE may have blocked their servers.

www.unblock-us.com

Sometimes on my desktop it does bring up the error messages on the network site, but a restart sorts that out.

Unblock US not working for me either.

Edit: Got it working again, by creating a new PS3 account and signing into the US PSN with it. When I tried to access the network using my usual PS3 account/PSN Id (registered in the UK) it doesn't work. However, a friend of mine who uses his laptop only with Unblock US hasn't had any issues at all.

Edited by matbro1984

• Paid Members

Signed up for the free trial on Monday there and I haven't been able to get it working. Tried Hola, Unblock-Us and absolutely nothing has happened.

ADDED: I'm on Sky Broadband BTW.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

Yeah you're not the only one. The XBox App is a pain in the arse. Apart from the picture stretching too far when you skipped forward, it was working fine pre-Mania. No idea what happened, but the stream seems to suffer some lagging issues which can make things unwatchable. It can work fine for 30 mins or an hour then it suddenly shits the bed.