UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

I really hope this doesn't all go tits up tomorrow night. It mostly works dead on the money for me but even with some of the stockpiled content from New Orleans this weekend I've been getting bits of buffering and the odd 5 minute quality drops. I have no idea how servers for streaming content work so I have a very unique luddite view of it in my head that involves a few technicians in titan towers standing over several giant levers, deciding when things get hairy to shut off the one with 'Europe' painted on it because there's too many people trying to watch and we are technically not meant to have the Network yet anyway.

I know it's better than paying for SBO but I know people who already have done that and I want to see it in as good a quality as possible because I have freakish nerd OCD with that. I'm not playing a game of spot the X with titty webcam funtime pop ups in order to see WrestleMania.

• Paid Members

That won't work though. Everyone accessing the Network from outside the states can only really do so by making the Network think they're located stateside through VPN's or Unblock.us, etc.

I'm pretty much a luddite as well, but my understanding of it is that content is filtered from the network to the consumer through servers placed around the US and everyone gets their content via the server closest to them. Those of us using the Unblock-US service are all streaming from the same server (let's just say it's the one in New Jersey), as well as all the people in the US who are closest to that server.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members

Is anyone else on the Xbox 360 getting the app stalling for a split second every minute or so, the stream never cuts it just skips a little. Been happening all day, including now trying to watch the HOF. Don't think I can trust this thing for Mania.