UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

I see WWE Network is now on Xbox One

Anybody had experience with getting US apps onto Xbox One?

If you change your location in the setting to the USA it will let you download it. You can then switch it back to UK and still access it however, no matter what happens I can't seem to watch anything on it.

Anyone managed to get it working on Xbox One?

I see WWE Network is now on Xbox One

Anybody had experience with getting US apps onto Xbox One?

If you change your location in the setting to the USA it will let you download it. You can then switch it back to UK and still access it however, no matter what happens I can't seem to watch anything on it.

Anyone managed to get it working on Xbox One?

I did last night in the end, basically after downloading it I was getting an error message coming up on my actual Profile spent ages trying to get it to work

I created a quick fake xbox profile withUS location settings, access WWE network via that profile to allow you to sign into your WWE account, go back home and sign into your profile as well as the new "fake" profile the xbox allows me to have both profiles logged in at the same time and you can view and sign into WWE Network, if the error screen comes I just press B and its working fine. I also turned off Kinect sign in as kept interfering and logging the "fake" US profile out and thus throwing me out WWE Network

At work at the moment so can't check that is exactly but that was pretty much what I did to get around it

Edited by 2Xtreme_lives

have you downloaded unblock us and tried it?

Yeah I have unblock us and it works through laptop and Xbox360 its just that it doesnt work through the Xbox One. Pretty weird.

Ah my bad. Was a problem with my unblock us but its all working now. As I say, I changed my location to US to download the app, changed it back to the UK and then using unblock US and changing my DNS settings have got it working on my xbox one

• Paid Members

Apparently, if you change your Xbox screen resolution to no higher than 720p it sorts out the lagging issues with the XBox App (Settings > System > Console Settings > Display > HDTV Settings > Select 720p). Done it myself and it seems to have worked. Give it a try.

• 2 weeks later...

Hola vs Unblock US I currently use Unblock US but have heard the Hola is free to access the network with my subscription

What are peoples experiences with Hola is it good do you need to do much to have it working with the network do it tend to freeze a lot

as I have found Unblock US easy to use and works well watching the network via my PS3

• Paid Members

In my experience Unblock US has been entirely reliable, whereas Hola while still very good, can be temperamental occasionally.

I'd say Unblock earns it's 3 quid from me but I do also rely on it for Hulu, Netflix US, Crackle and other US based Catchup services.

• Paid Members

I did a post about it further up. Theres a free version of Hulu yeah if you don't want to pay. Has a few more ads and some shows you either can't get (Raw & Smackdown particularly are exclusive to Hulu Plus as 90 minute versions) or you may have to wait an extra week after air with some shows.

Can see a lot of shows on the individual TV Network's own individual websites though (Including TNA a week late on Spike if you so desire, with a back catalogue of episodes too).

Crackle is entirely free and ad supported. They actually had a UK version until recently but nobody appeared to know it existed so they gave up. Doesnt have loads of content but a good bunch of films and a modest selection of TV. Seinfeld's Comedians in Cars particularly is funded by them which is very good.

Edited by Benno