UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members
Not sure if this has been covered, but for anyone who thinks a subscription is a minimum deal I subscribed at the start, cancelled my paypal payment after a month and a half, then restarted it the other day.

Not a Credit Card expert, but it's probably different if you have used a card to subscribe.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Not sure if this has been covered, but for anyone who thinks a subscription is a minimum deal I subscribed at the start, cancelled my paypal payment after a month and a half, then restarted it the other day.

Not a Credit Card expert, but it's probably different if you have used a card to subscribe.

Possibly.

• Paid Members

Have a bit of bother with Firefox. Every time I go "Full Screen" with WWE content, it doesn't go full screen. Main picture shifts up to the top and I've got tons of black space at the bottom. Any ideas? Cheers.

Can't get the Network working on either Chrome, IE or Opera.

• Paid Members

Is there a reason why they've made such a cock up of the WCCW shows? I was planning on watching it all when I got the Network, but gave up when I noticed they were skipping shows. Having a look again last night, I notice they still have shows missing. Well annoying.

• Paid Members

If you do CTRL-ALT-DELETE while this is happening, does it show your CPU at 100%?

If so it's a pretty common problem with flash video being stupidly intensive, especially at HD and your setup not quite handling it.

Source: Everywhere. http://www.google.com/search?q=100%25+cpu+flash

Adobe Flash is arse, seems to get worse with each update. Susprised WWE didn't use HTML5 like everyone else is starting to.

• Paid Members

I'm at the point of getting rid altogether, I haven't been able to watch any full show without issues since the start. Every single show, whether the live network stream or a library show either glitches every 5 - 10 seconds, it looses sync, it jumps back to previous parts of the video for a couple if seconds before jumping back regularly and sometimes it just stops altogether and won't reload. Complete nightmare.

I'm hoping that I can start getting it to run on my ps3 but I haven't been able yo configure it yet. I don't know what the fuck happens but I keep following the steps but always end up at a different point of the sequence so can't complete the US unblocker tutorial.

The PS3 version works flawlessly the vast majority of the time. Go into your network settings, go to manual configuration, click on everything s you would except DNS settings which should be manual. Then put the two DNS codes from the Unblock Us site in. Once you've done that, I'd say to restart your PS3. Go on the Internet Browser, go to the Unblock Us site, log in and it should recognise your settings and say you're good to go. Click on the yellow box if it says your internet settings have changed. Then go on the WWE app.

• Paid Members
The PS3 version works flawlessly the vast majority of the time. Go into your network settings, go to manual configuration, click on everything s you would except DNS settings which should be manual. Then put the two DNS codes from the Unblock Us site in. Once you've done that, I'd say to restart your PS3. Go on the Internet Browser, go to the Unblock Us site, log in and it should recognise your settings and say you're good to go. Click on the yellow box if it says your internet settings have changed. Then go on the WWE app.

The chew on is that once I've put the two DNS codes in, it won't allow me to move forward so saving the codes are not an option either. Right fuck on.

You're doing something wrong. I've never known a PS3 to just stop someone from saving DNS settings.

The network's gone to pot on my laptop. Don't know if it's the network, unblock US, the connection here, or the laptop itself. Load of shite. Video just freezes after a bit, and if I try to move the little marker ball further along the timeline, it just snaps back to where it was and nothing happens.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members

Yeah Pit, i'm struggling to work out what it is that i'm doing wrong, i mean i'm following the tutorials exactly as they are being stated, watching the video as i progress, its a fucking head batter. I keep checking to see if there is something stupid i have over looked, god knows.

As mentioned previously, is the bother people are having due to flash being a tit? What is it that the PS3 has differently that will allow it to be a smoother stream?

The PS3 app isn't subject to any hardware/browser/flash type cock-ups that could be responsible for PC streaming issues.

Take a photo of your screen where you're inputting the DNS settings. I'm curious to see how it isn't letting you save them. It should look something like this:

Play-Station-3-Smart-DNS-Setup-Tutorial-12.png

And pressing X should go onto the next bit, which ultimately leads to saving the settings and testing the connection.