UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

Had a few people round so didn't want to risk it with the Network and ruin the party.

Thought we'd be particularly at risk of it fucking up in Europe. Does look like I was wrong though, so looking forward to using the network exclusively from now on...

In case people didn't pick up on it in the other thread, there is currently this site:

www.wrestling-network.net

which is basically a copy of lots of stuff of the WWE Network, but available free. I've been using it to watch Wrestlemania, and it even works on my Xbox!

• Paid Members

So as well as American Netflix, I've discovered having Unblock-US and/or HOLA unblocker installed allows you watch almost all of the American TV Network's own catchup services with only some minor limitations.

CBS

Day after they air, the likes of Big Bang Theory, CSI, Criminal Minds, 2 and a Half Men etc

NBC

Day after they air, likes of Parks & Rec, Community, Hannibal, SVU and Saturday Night Live

Slightly more limited is FOX which make you wait an extra week if you don't have an American Cable subscription, but 8 days is still quicker than BBC3/Sky for Family Guy, American Dad, Simpsons, Bobs Burgers, New Girl, American Idol etc. ABC are in the same 8-day wait boat, their content being the likes of The Middle, Revenge, Scandal etc.

All of the above are open to the general public and work without login or an American TV subscription. The only major networks behind the times, that require you to have a Cable subscription, appear to be SYFY and FX (Always Sunny, The League, Archer) but there's other ways to view archives of those shows and I'm hoping that changes at some point (hopefully before new Always Sunny season for me).

Hope somebody find this information as useful as I did finding it!

Edited by Benno

So as well as American Netflix, I've discovered having Unblock-US and/or HOLA unblocker installed allows you watch almost all of the American TV Network's own catchup services with only some minor limitations.

CBS

Day after they air, the likes of Big Bang Theory, CSI, Criminal Minds, 2 and a Half Men etc

NBC

Day after they air, likes of Parks & Rec, Community, Hannibal, SVU and Saturday Night Live

Slightly more limited is FOX which make you wait an extra week if you don't have an American Cable subscription, but 8 days is still quicker than BBC3/Sky for Family Guy, American Dad, Simpsons, Bobs Burgers, New Girl, American Idol etc. ABC are in the same 8-day wait boat, their content being the likes of The Middle, Revenge, Scandal etc.

All of the above are open to the general public and work without login or an American TV subscription. The only major networks behind the times, that require you to have a Cable subscription, appear to be SYFY and FX (Always Sunny, The League, Archer) but there's other ways to view archives of those shows and I'm hoping that changes at some point (hopefully before new Always Sunny season for me).

Hope somebody find this information as useful as I did finding it!

That is brilliant, thanks. :thumbsup:

Thanks Benno. Only just found out that the website has longer cuts of Parks & Rec episodes, but they don't seem to be archived past the most recent episode (it's just the standard 21 minute versions that get archived). I wonder if they're doing longer versions because of the BBC deal.

The American address you used to sign up is clearly receiving tons of angry, angry letters from Hunter threatening to send the boys round.

Fuck them. they'll get my money when they decide to stick up some Monday Night Wars era stuff.

In fairness, there's every PPV from that era from both sides. If you want the weekly TV, you'll have about three Raws and two Smackdowns from that era and like it, you wretch.