UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

roku doesn't have a option of saving custom dns settings, the only way to get round that is via a spare router unless you can input custom dns settings in your bt hub.

ps3 stream is glitching, looping and freezing every 2 seconds :(

• Paid Members

Managed to get it working on my mac mini in a browser, so just plugged that into the tv and its running like a dream, picture quality looks better too, so think ill just go with using that for mania and look t an apple TV afterwards...

• Paid Members

Up untill this morning its been great, not getting any buffering issues or anything. But then i log on this morning and i couldnt even connect to xbox live with unblock-us's DNS settings.

Turns out this is an issue with an update BT has sent to their home hub 3's, and it is stopping the unblock us service working with the 360.

So if your with any other provider, id say you should be fine...

• Paid Members

It's a lot smoother, these days. It'll be interesting to see how the Network holds up for the live stream of 'Mania, though.

I've got everything sorted out wonderfully for an early morning live viewing, but knowing my luck the thing will crash just before Triple H turns up with a giant sledgehammer and medieval helmet.

• Paid Members

I had that at first using Chrome on my Mac.

Not sure if it was what fixed it or not, but it turned out i was also logged into the network on my laptop.

After i logged out, then signed in and out a few times on my Mac, it started working has has been fine ever since....

Just signed up but no joy.

I'm using US-Unblocker, on a Windows 7 laptop. It all appears to be setup correctly, says address is current and that I'm ready to go. Whenever I try to watch something via the network through my browser, I just get a black screen saying Media Error: Video not available

I am maybe missing something simple here, but anyone have any ideas on what the problem could be? Curiously, on US-Unblocker it says "Netflix Region Picker" is set to US, although I'm guessing this doesn't really mean anything?

Just signed up but no joy.

I'm using US-Unblocker, on a Windows 7 laptop. It all appears to be setup correctly, says address is current and that I'm ready to go. Whenever I try to watch something via the network through my browser, I just get a black screen saying Media Error: Video not available

I am maybe missing something simple here, but anyone have any ideas on what the problem could be? Curiously, on US-Unblocker it says "Netflix Region Picker" is set to US, although I'm guessing this doesn't really mean anything?

Weirdly, I can get it working through Internet Explorer, but not chrome or Firefox?