UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

Ah right! When you say GPS Only, you mean turn off Google Location Services and the other two options and just have GPS?

Edit: Yes, first method worked for me with no hitches. You have to wait 30 seconds - a minute for it to get past the 'getting location' message and then it plays. This is good news as I plan on getting an Android tablet and it'll be decent to be able to watch on there.

Edited by Sphinx

I found it strange that on my laptop it will only work on Firefox and not Chrome, or IE.

I got a new laptop today though, and it's the same. At least it works at all, mind.

Got it working on PC, laptop, PS3 and even my IPhone now.

Has there been any word at all from anywhere on the chances of things like Heat, Worldwide, Shotgun etc ever being shown? I assume they will show Nitros eventually.

Is there anyway to make Raw Ep1 come up on the PS3? It only seems to let you search a pre-defined list of names and I can't find a way to get to it but it must be on there as it shows up on the laptop.

Just click on shows>in ring>raw or something similar. Not hard to find.

OK, I had an android breakthrough. To allow spoofing you need to set the android location settings to high accuracy or battery saving. Follow the first instructions in the link above, but when you turn off the allow mock locations setting, also go to locations and switch the mode to gps only and then open the wwe app. Seems to work every time. You might need to force close the wwe app before you start to make sure it does it

Is there anyway to make Raw Ep1 come up on the PS3? It only seems to let you search a pre-defined list of names and I can't find a way to get to it but it must be on there as it shows up on the laptop.

If I do that I can select year but then I just the first 15 episodes but with 1, 5, 6, 11 and 14 missing.

If I do that I can select year but then I just the first 15 episodes but with 1, 5, 6, 11 and 14 missing.

Oh OK, sorry.

It was there the other day. They seem trouble with videos disappearing from listings on some devices. You might have to wait a while.

• Paid Members

Yeah, it looks like the stuff that disappeared was stuff that mistakenly went up to early. At the moment they seem to have settled into the original plan by which stuff is added to the vault as soon as it airs on the live stream, but not before.