UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

I'm getting the "WWE Network video content is currently only available for viewing within the United States" error message on the live stream, but it's loading on-demand content no bother. I hope this isn't the case come WrestleMania.

Are you using Hola Unblocker? I've changed the server location to an alternative US server and the live stream works again.

Nope, Unblock-Us. Video on the US MTV and Comedy Central sites still plays fine, and the on-demand on the WWE network, but not the live stream.

Edit: The on-demand section on the network is doing the same thing now.

Might be worth switching to Hola just to see if that works for you? I'm watching now so I can confirm it works, at least from where I'm sitting.

unrelated question can you get Comedy central channel for free online King Pitcos if you have Unblock-US if so how do you do this as I only use mine for WWE Network was not sure how to go about getting

other US channels for free

Related Question does anyone know when we are likely to start getting some old WCW episodes on the network as we have the pay per views would love to watch them in order with the Nitros of the time

Related Question does anyone know when we are likely to start getting some old WCW episodes on the network as we have the pay per views would love to watch them in order with the Nitros of the time

They will come eventually. Network has only been active for 4 weeks and there has been a ton of WCCW and ECW TV (think there are now 22 episodes of ECW TV in the vault) but in the long term WWE will want to focus on rolling out their product before they start with archive footage of WCW TV. They know that there will be an audience for Nitro and other WCW TV but we now approaching the time were they are going to start adding RAW, Smackdown and PPVs that have passed their 30 day airing dates which I think will be the bigger focus along with original network exclusive programming.

That being said, they have started to debut trailers for The Monday Night War: WWE vs. WCW, so they could start adding Nitro alongside that and they have started showing some WCW on the live stream.

It will come eventually, its just a bit of a waiting game at the moment.

Nothing resembling a definite date. Nitro is one thing im definitely keeping an eye open for myself. There was talk a couple of weeks back of them adding all episodes of Saturday Nights Main Event and Clash Of The Champions which have still yet to appear, so its simply just a case of waiting it out

unrelated question can you get Comedy central channel for free online King Pitcos if you have Unblock-US if so how do you do this as I only use mine for WWE Network was not sure how to go about getting

other US channels for free

Not a channel, but the website has lots of videos that are US only and they play if you have Unblock-Us.

There's going to be some kind of series on the Monday Night War soon I think, so I would guess they might start uploading them once that starts.

• Paid Members

Interestingly I had the day off work, watched 2 or 3 different things and all was smooth. Not had it on for 5 hours, I've just decided to watch something and the glitching/freezing is a fucking nightmare. Completely unwatchable. I dont get it, no other streaming service is doing this to me, my signal is spot on, so can only assume I'm not the only one who is having a mare. Don't have high hopes for mania running smoothly.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

Good morning all.

I have a query regarding XBox 360 connection to the network.

I changed my Xbox live account to US, purchased Gold membership to XBox live from a UK source and downloaded the app which worked fine. Signed up to the network and logged in fine.

Heres the tricky part...I have been able to watch whatever has been streaming live, but anything in the on demand section comes up with a server unavailable message. I have had a read through the thread, and not being techy in the least, will I need this Unblockus thing to solve this issue?

Any help appreciated.

• Paid Members

Not tested it myself, but there are several reports/speculation that right now they are only geoblocking specific shows (whether on stream or VOD), based on international rights. Looks like it may be PPVs plus TV shows that currently air locally, but I've not seen that confirmed.