UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members
Has anyone found a reliable way to get the Network playing on an Android device?

Not that I've hear off. Unlike most devices, on Android it checks your location by the GPS chip rather than your IP address. I've seen some complex workarounds, but reportedly they are rarely stable or reliable.

• Paid Members

If you're trying to cancel early and avoid paying any more, you might be stuffed with a credit card.

If you just want to make sure your subscriptions ends after the six months, go to:

https://secure.net.wwe.com/enterworkflow.do...tesubscription#

and click on "change your auto-renew preference here"

• Paid Members

Yeah, just go to the unblock-us website once your in the new place and log-in if needed. You'll then see a line saying "Looks like your internet address has changed" and below that is a link marked "Please click here to activate your new internet address." Click that and you're done.

Yeah, just go to the unblock-us website once your in the new place and log-in if needed. You'll then see a line saying "Looks like your internet address has changed" and below that is a link marked "Please click here to activate your new internet address." Click that and you're done.
Cheers Lister

• Paid Members

Is the Monday Night Wars archive still not on the network app for PS4? Or am I missing something?

Monday Night Wars isn't going in the archive at all until the series starts officially in a few weeks.

Network's been rumoured for UK launch before SummerSlam for a month or so now. No sign of anything beyond that rumour.