UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

What's the issue with full screen, The Four Horsemen? On my laptop, watching anything in full screen is crap because it's a small 4:3 ratio screen so it has the massive borders for all the widescreen content as it should, but for the old 4:3 content, that's streamed in 16:9 with bars on the side and it doesn't convert it... So what should take up the whole screen instead takes up a square in the middle of it with substantial borders on all four sides.

I had the email from WWE today about my subscription ending tomorrow. I've cancelled the Paypal just to make sure, and for Unblock US.  I think I'll hang on now until it launches here and see what the situation with that is, or just wait for them to offer me some giftcards to come back.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members

Should be in shows>>>in-ring>>>Raw Replay

Sorry, I meant the "Classic Raw" shows. I can only find the current shows up there.

EDIT: Nope, you're right. I just needed to go to the select year function instead of scrolling through.

Edited by Bettencourt

What's the issue with full screen, The Four Horsemen? On my laptop, watching anything in full screen is crap because it's a small 4:3 ratio screen so it has the massive borders for all the widescreen content as it should, but for the old 4:3 content, that's streamed in 16:9 with bars on the side and it doesn't convert it... So what should take up the whole screen instead takes up a square in the middle of it with substantial borders on all four sides.

I had the email from WWE today about my subscription ending tomorrow. I've cancelled the Paypal just to make sure, and for Unblock US.  I think I'll hang on now until it launches here and see what the situation with that is, or just wait for them to offer me some giftcards to come back.

Bascially when I put it into full screen I am getting a black L shape where it should stretch out to. Looks like im not the only person having the issue https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=wwe+network+full+screen+black+bar&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb&gfe_rd=cr&ei=vhUHVJeiPIbM4QbjjYGYAg

I don't know, I had a few problems with WWE and Netflix on my PS4 but turning it off sorted it, or sometimes just closing and reopening the app. Actually at one point I did have to go back on the Unblock site on the computer and tell it my IP address had changed, then it started working on my PS4 again, but it had been fine on the laptop the whole time.

Finally fixed my PS4 problem. Had to change the DNS settings!

I thought that the fact i could get into unblock us meant all was fine, but apparently to make the actual videos play still had to mess about with the dns settings! Oh well, all working now at least.

Question: Sorry, late to the party. Just discovered Unblock US. On the WWE order form, any ideas of a good home address to use?

Question: Sorry, late to the party. Just discovered Unblock US. On the WWE order form, any ideas of a good home address to use?