Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

Really enjoyed The Shield doc. Great to see Sami Zayn and Drake Younger as talking heads. Weird having Sami Zayn talking over clips of Seth vs El Generico

Yeah good watch that, though the presentation of Reigns as the main guy seemed more forced than at any point I can remember here. Rollins and Ambrose's stories were far more interesting.

How many people here decided to renew their Network subscription? I'vr not renewed mine, but that's more down to me saving money than anything else. Was working through Raws and PPVs from the first episode until my account was cancelled. Raws have been pretty easy to digest other than Rob Bartlett. Royal Rumble '93 was a chore, though the opener was good.

How has your account been cancelled already? Surely the 3rd of September is the first date that renewals are up. I'm probably not renewing it until the Rumble, but I might change my mind the day of Night of Champions.

• Paid Members

How many people here decided to renew their Network subscription? I'vr not renewed mine, but that's more down to me saving money than anything else. Was working through Raws and PPVs from the first episode until my account was cancelled. Raws have been pretty easy to digest other than Rob Bartlett. Royal Rumble '93 was a chore, though the opener was good.

How has your account been cancelled already? Surely the 3rd of September is the first date that renewals are up.

Like a rationale human being you're assuming they're counting the free week. I don't think WWE actually have.

• Paid Members

How has your account been cancelled already? Surely the 3rd of September is the first date that renewals are up.
Like a rationale human being you're assuming they're counting the free week. I don't think WWE actually have.

My renewal date is the 3rd, so they've definitely gone from the end of the free week.
You're right. That's interesting. My renewal date definitely said a week earlier last time I looked a couple of months ago, I posted on here about it at the time moaning. Must have been fixed. Edited by Benno

• Paid Members

There also seem to be quite a few people with subscriptions that are listed as expired but can still access the network. Of the various related theories, the one that's least insulting to WWE's technical abilities/effort is that whenever you login (manually or automatically) you remain signed in for a certain period, and that next time the system checks their log-in they'll be ditched.

• Paid Members

You'll have clicked a box at some point when you signed up choosing not to autorenew.

Including the option to do that when absolutely nobody else does, from Netflix to Sky TV, is going to prove one of their dafter decisions.

^^November.

I've had an email from them telling me my membership has expired but to sign back up for the network in time to not miss Night of Champions, but my subscription doesn't even end for nearly another week. I might hold on until they offer a giftcard or something.

• Paid Members

If you see two versions of some shows, like Monday Night Wars, the one marked "modified" appears to have more bleeping/blurred out middle fingers etc. Best guess so far is that they've made the modified one to air on the live channel in Canada.

They've since changed that on the PS3. There is the episode and another one that has 'Viewer Discresion Advised' across the thumbnail. Both are rated TV-14, so any edits are going to be very minor.

I'm a little disappointed in The Monday Night Wars series. It's only 3 episodes in and it's already covered the origin of Nitro, The Rise of the nWo and episode 3 is a love letter to the attitude era. Christ knows how they're going to stretch this out for 17 more episodes

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

I'm a little disappointed in The Monday Night Wars series. It's only 3 episodes in and it's already covered the origin of Nitro, The Rise of the nWo and episode 3 is a love letter to the attitude era. Christ knows how they're going to stretch this out for 17 more episodes

I wouldn't worry, these series' seem to skip time a lot. The Wrestlemania Rewind started off well but by episode 3-4 it had already reached past Wrestlemania 20 which I was peeved off about and was worried it would just harp on about the more modern feuds, but then it seemingly went back in time again.