Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members

Yeah, it's the first 13 SNMEs. WWE press release says that's all that's going up this week. It also notes that WWE Countdown is a 20-part series, so that should run out soon unless they make some more.

Taking advantage of this free preview week, so much good stuff to check out. Stuck on Capital Carnage from 98 just to test the player out, saving most of the good stuff for later in the week. Countdown is one of my favourite shows from the Network to watch on my usual sites and I noticed we are getting two episodes this week, the regular one tomorrow on thunderous returns and then a sneak peek of next weeks episode on Friday I believe

• Paid Members

All that's definite is Nitro some time this year. Common theory is they'll start rolling them out in August when the Raw archive gets up to September 95, which also ties in neatly with the start of the renewal period.

• Paid Members
Anyone know why the first episode of the Monday Night Wars isn't up on demand? Saw it advertised that the first episode was after Raw finished.

WWE Network's Twitter is saying it will be added to the on-demand library but isn't up yet.

It's probably because with the "proper showing" of the series not for a month or so, they forgot to create a category for the menu system to put it in.

UPDATE: WWE Network Twitter now saying it won't be added to on-demand until the series starts airing properly.

(In the meantime, it is available on the youknowwhat sites.)

Edited by JNLister

• Paid Members

It's a sneak preview of episode 1 of a 20 part series, which will start airing regularly at an unconfirmed date, likely next month. That may or may not coincide with Raw getting up to September 95, which is when most people assume the Nitro reruns will start.

Sorry if this has been asked but what do they show on the network while Raw and Smackdown are on their respective channels?

There's nothing fixed, but most commonly it'll be an Outside the Ring (documentary from a WWE DVD) during Smackdown and an old PPV during Raw.