Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

I presume its been mentioned already (it should have been) but the music used at the start of some of the 1993 RAWs to recap the last few weeks is epic. Its so dramatic and hard hitting, and with Vinnie Mac reading a monologue over the top of it is gold. They should be using it for those Retro RAWs they do.

Has anyone had any issues with the network tonight? I've been logging in via Hola with no problems for the last few weeks but now it's saying

"WWE Network video content is currently not available for viewing at this location".

I've logged in and out a few times but it's been Intermittent. Sometimes its fine, sometimes it's not. Any ideas?

• Paid Members

Mania Fallout appears to be full matches from Wrestlemania, followed by mock press conferences with the winners. So far I've skipped Taker vs Brock and Cena vs. Wyatt and just watched the Heyman and John Cena press conferences. They're good. It's just more of what I love about The Network, doing this suplemental stuff that's fresh and completely different to what they do on RAW, fleshing out storylines brilliantly and letting guys seemingly perform more freely by not having such a stringent script to follow. It's great.

Heyman makes a big point about Taker's streak being nothing more than a distraction from Brock's ultimate goal of winning the Title. Bryan vs. Brock at Summerslam would be absolutely awesome.

Edited by Supremo

Watching the 1999 Arnold appearance on Smackdown. I'm actually shocked just how far they were going at this point. From the Bossman's speech about cancer to DX pretending to have raped Stephanie (and then justifying it by saying "it's ok it wasn't her just some skank from down the road") some of this comes across far more distasteful than entertaining

Watching the 1999 Arnold appearance on Smackdown. I'm actually shocked just how far they were going at this point. From the Bossman's speech about cancer to DX pretending to have raped Stephanie (and then justifying it by saying "it's ok it wasn't her just some skank from down the road") some of this comes across far more distasteful than entertaining

It was definitely a product of its time. Back then the likes of Jerry Springer was crazy popular.

• Paid Members

I watched 5/10 minutes of it then turned it off. It's just them saying something you will forget the next day followed by a clip displaying what they were on about. The only thing of note is Ted DiBiase's cringe-worthy explanation for his Warrior comments through the years.

Edited by ColinBollocks

Has anyone watched the Legends of WrestleMania special on Ultimate Warrior? Is it worth a look?

I didn't mind it. A lot of repeated video packages, but, whilst it's not a patch on some of the Legends Roundtables, I found it fairly enjoyable.

• Paid Members
The only thing of note is Ted DiBiase's cringe-worthy explanation for his Warrior comments through the years.

What was his explanation?

He rambled through something like, everybody in wrestling are brothers, so like all good brothers they argue and talk smack about each other, but if somebody outside was to start on your brother you would chin them.

It sounded really awkward and forced.