Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members
On the Warrior documentary, there's a clip where Fink introduces "The NEWWWWW World Wrestling Federation Champion" --- that's that from? Was Warrior still doing TV squashes after he won the belt?

It was a bit on a Superstars where he just came out, ran around and posed with the belt to pop the crowd. The back in the day equivalent of the new champion cuts a promo day after PPV win. He probably worked a dark match later that night.

Ah, cheers Chilli. It actually looked exactly like a new champion coming out to do an in-ring promo, that was what confused me as I don't recall that ever happening back then. It was always an interview on the stage with Mean Gene or something. Just watched the documentary, very teary at the end.

The only thing of note is Ted DiBiase's cringe-worthy explanation for his Warrior comments through the years.

What was his explanation?

I'm not sure what everyone else thought, but what I got from it was that DiBiase saw Warrior at the HOF with his family, heard him speaking to people, and believes he had changed for the better and was a different man from the guy he had been critical of.

Which is fair enough really.

• Paid Members

Some guy who's good with computers has created an automated Wiki that lets you choose any wrestler and see a complete list of their matches on the network, complete with links going straight to the match:

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/wiki/network/talent

Note that at the moment this includes some entries for match finishes, but he's filtering those out right now.

• Paid Members
Some guy who's good with computers has created an automated Wiki that lets you choose any wrestler and see a complete list of their matches on the network, complete with links going straight to the match:

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/wiki/network/talent

Note that at the moment this includes some entries for match finishes, but he's filtering those out right now.

That's pretty cool. I don't have the Network but it's interesting to have a browse. However I'm not sure it's complete. Ultimo Dragon did a Mania didn't he? and that's not listed (I'm assuming all Manias are on the Network)

The entire run of Clash Of The Champions is available on the Network now. Any recommendations on ones to check out? I've got the Best Of COTC Bluray so I'm familiar with some stuff but I've never seen any of them in full. Where should I start?