Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members
Watched 'This Week in WWE' for the first time yesterday. Really good, a whistle-stop tour of all the important stuff on Raw, Smackdown, Main Event and NXT, all done within the hour. That's what I want!

The fact that that's on there is really making me consider getting rid of Sky Sports. I'll still get NXT, Superstars is on Sky One, as is Experience, and I can still watch Raw and Smackdown in full a month later.

why would you wanna watch Raw a month out of date though?

My favourite discovery recently - watching a mid-90s WCW PPV with Kevin Sullivan vs 'The Man With No Name' (Beefcake), and in Beefcake's entrance, the little name graphic comes up as it does for everyone, but with... well, no name! Great touch!

Edited by AshC

• Paid Members

Basically, as a result of an attack from Sullivan in the wake of the break-up of the 3 Faces of Fear, The Butcher became amnesiac, and since he couldn't remember his name, he became The Man With No Name.

• Paid Members
Turns out he was a spy in the Dungeon of Doom working for Hogan. How many different names did he actually wrestle under in WCW? Zodiac, Butcher, Booty Man, Disciple, Brother Bruti, Man with no name. Any more?

"Man in Question"? or was that Hugh Morus?

• Paid Members

The Network is free for a week with no credit card required. Well worth an install of Hola for Chrome/Firefox for those who haven't already.

@WWENetwork:

@WWENetwork’s #FreePreview week is underway!

Watch for free with no credit card req. until July 14!

Edited by Benno

• Paid Members

Turns out Monday Night Wars will be a 20 part documentary series, starting in August (with part 1 airing tonight as a sneak peek.) It'll be a separate thing to the uploads of individual Raw/Nitro episodes.