Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members

I thought episode 1 was absolutely dire of E&C but 2 and 3 really started to grow on me. Remarkably it's not as horrible as I first thought and some of it even gave me a giggle.

• Paid Members

Add me to the list of people embarrassed they like it. My feelings have gone from thinking it's absolutely shit, to kind of ironically liking it, to genuinely thinking it's funny.

I circle through this range of emotions during every episode.

Yeah, I thought the first E&C episode was absolutely balls, but it turned a corner pretty quickly. It even got a big laugh out of me for something silly - I think it was episode 3 where they were mimicking 90's entrances. They both took a gentle stab at Gangrel's swaggery grinning walk he always did, it looked really funny.  

I'm surprised myself, to be honest. The trailers made it look horrific, but I'm now on board.

Highlights include mentioning not wanting to end up on the streets selling weed like Val Venis and Edge trying not to shit himself with laughter interviewing the school kids, including a six year old who swears point blank he saw Giant Gonzales wrestle. 

Cheers guys, I'm hoping one day they will put on the raw/smackdown tv tapings from Manchester

Why, are you banned from everywhere else? We live on a pretty small island.

I attended them as a kid would be interesting to watch them back i ment......

I forgot this forum works on the basis you have to justify everything you mean or some funny cunt will try to belittle you

I'm guessing he mistook what you meant, maybe thinking you wanted Raw/Smackdown to be held in Manchester and not O2. What you said was fine.

Even so i think that was simply the straw that broke the camel's back with me.

I love wrestling as much as a love music and as a professional singer myself i am apart of a few forums.

This seems to be the only forum i am on that people seem to take enjoyment out of constantly being dicks to people of a lower forums status than themselves. stop trying to show how big your bollocks are and just have a fun conversation about the sport we all love. It happens all the time mate and its so fucking annoying

I'm guessing he mistook what you meant, maybe thinking you wanted Raw/Smackdown to be held in Manchester and not O2. What you said was fine.

Even so i think that was simply the straw that broke the camel's back with me.

I love wrestling as much as a love music and as a professional singer myself i am apart of a few forums.

This seems to be the only forum i am on that people seem to take enjoyment out of constantly being dicks to people of a lower forums status than themselves. stop trying to show how big your bollocks are and just have a fun conversation about the sport we all love. It happens all the time mate and its so fucking annoying

Out of character for Pitcos. He's usually one of dem wans who isn't hostile...

There's some very funny bits and pieces on the E and C show. The fake cancer dig at Sunny, the mockery of the fans on the Daniel Bryan/roman reigns thing, mentioning Emma stealing and having AJ on and saying they'll never talk about TNA with a picture of the Test/Albert/Trish T&A team on the screen.

There's a lot of juvenile stuff but there's definitely some really funny bits.