Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members

B) Bob Holly shooting on Matt Capatelli (sp?) is still horrific. Matt looks really frighteningly abused after it and the bizarre backwards justification they use is utter bullshit. Otherwise Season 3 is a great.

Which episode is this in ? Cheers

Sorry for the late reply, S3 Ep12.

Can you watch from the beginning if you join late for live show on the network?

Im at work til 8 tomorow night and wont get in till half past 8, will i be able to watch the NXT show from the beginning of will i have to wait tilll it finishes?

Can you watch from the beginning if you join late for live show on the network?

Im at work til 8 tomorow night and wont get in till half past 8, will i be able to watch the NXT show from the beginning of will i have to wait tilll it finishes?

There's an option to watch from the beginning for any shows currently in progress, 

I haven't listened to it yet, but I found it quite lazy that HBK was the latest guest considering he's already done a two-parter on Austin's podcast, and recently did a two-parter on Jericho's too.  I don't feel like there's anything new to talk about.

And now Flair is the next guest, who's also done a two-parter on Austin's podcast and has recently had Austin on his.  Surely there are better options?

• Awards Moderator

Vince on Stone Cold felt like such a 'scoop' and was really worth it given the constraints of who's building they were in. Why not do a part two. It's nearly a year later.

Still would like that Undertaker interview.

Austin reading Kane's wikipedia doesn't fill me with glee

Extended table for three style with regal, brookside , Bryan, barrett and shaemus talking British wrestling through the years