The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

HBK turning up to say fuck all.

Sounds like a Scotswizard post.

It was all a bit meh this week. Unless Foley does something at Wrestlemania he's just going to be completely emasculated again by Stephanie. The Stephanie character is just far too strong and overbearing. Surely she realises it wouldn't hurt to be caught out once in a while and show a bit of arse like her dad used to. (Not the kiss my ass club)

A bit? I think Vince only got the upper hand on Austin three or four times in the whole of 1998-1999. Vince constantly showed arse to get everyone over but was a strong enough performer to keep himself over the whole time. Stephanie is nowhere near his (or probably even Vicki Guerreros) level and is just terrible in every sense. What's weird is that her best work was when she regularly got her comeuppance in 2000.

• Paid Members

I watched the first hour or so and was surprised by the Dana Brooke turn. I haven't been following the Raw women's division much lately so I didn't see that coming at all. It was done well I thought.

But the one thing that surprised me even more was hearing the crowd chanting 'DANA! DANA!' after it happened. I always felt the fans detested her because she didn't come from the indies, a bit like Eva Marie but to a lesser extent. Plus coupled with the fact that she's been pretty shit. Still, could be more a testament to how effective Charlotte is as a heel. It reminded me a bit of the Alex Riley face turn against The Miz in that respect.

• Members

I love me a bit of Dana. What a babe.

I had absolute nightmarish ideas of Steph/Triple H vs Noelle/Mick somehow seeing the light of day before Rollins turned up.

New Day surely have to split very soon. That's completely dead now.

Is Big Show vs Shaq scrubbed again or are they both just doing the Battle Royal now? 

• Paid Members

Well Big Show is in the battle royal, who knows if Shaq will be there. Hopefully not.

Who on earth thought anyone wanted to see Big Show/Shaq in 2017 anyway?

Shaq was in his prime 20 years ago which, as far behind the times Vince is about relevance, means the time frames are about right for him to think it would be popular

This is where this mark mentality comes in. This is where you are proven wrong. You automatically assume i mean big roided up guys that have huge muscles and are over 6 foot. I don't. 

Are there any wrestlers on the current WWE roster that you do like?

• Paid Members

Also didn't we get Big Show and Shaq at WrestleMania last year, but nobody noticed because Tatanka was back?

I completely forgot about that, but he didn't have an entrance on the broadcast did he? After about a minute I found myself squinting, "Is that...Tatanka??"

• Paid Members

Also didn't we get Big Show and Shaq at WrestleMania last year, but nobody noticed because Tatanka was back?

I completely forgot about that, but he didn't have an entrance on the broadcast did he? After about a minute I found myself squinting, "Is that...Tatanka??"

At a 4FW event slightly beforehand he had been telling everyone he was going to be at wrestling at Wrestlemania and everyone called him crazy...

I'm never one that likes eating his words but it was a great moment seeing him there - we assumed he wasn't supposed to be and had snuck in when no one was looking.

• Paid Members

How did I forget that Shaq was in the Battle Royal last year? I watched the bastard hing live and have totally forgot about him being there...