The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Does this include recordings on Sky Plus?

Believe its just live.

That kind of explains it, I'm not even sure many on here watch it live do they?
Actually no, I take it back, looking at the BARB website for weeks 38 and 39 in that graph, the numbers are 7 day and do include the timeshift/Sky Plus of the Monday airing.

QtOWlcV.jpg

It doesn't however include the separate replays in the week (can't find stats on those as they don't often crack the top 10 on any of the Sky Sports channels), but I'd guess based on the other WWE numbers you can see, it's in the same 10's of thousands ballpark.

Edited by Benno

• Paid Members

True but using 2 weeks ago as an example it obviously won't compare to the big stuff on Sky Sports 1:

Zhy1uIy.jpg

Also worth noting just in time for it's cancellation, Impact cracked the Top 10 for the first time in a month and went straight in at number 1.

lzshyfe.jpg

Edited by Benno

• Paid Members

I'm only into the second segment so far, but along with many other reasons why Smackdown is an easier watch, Smackdown doesn't have Stephanie McMahon stinking up the joint. Christ she is insufferable. As is Rich Swann's dancing.

Why are all the sites tweets and doodahs using the word "hijacked" for the womens segment, I would hardly call it that as they didnt fuck it up did they more just support the babyface that people are supposed to support? If that really is hijacking then so was half the time Vinnie Mac among others was out cutting a promo in the attitude era.