The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Moderators

Rusev made sense as he's similar in dimension to Lesnrar, thus answering the question "Could Goldberg still jackhammer Lesnar?". For that reason I saw nothing wrong with it. It wouldn't have made that sense with the small Colons.

Rusev made sense as he's similar in dimension to Lesnrar, thus answering the question "Could Goldberg still jackhammer Lesnar?". For that reason I saw nothing wrong with it. It wouldn't have made that sense with the small Colons.

I always thought Lesnar looked like a beast compared to Rusev...? 

Despite the slip, which Goldberg himself said on Twitter was down to ring rust, the jackhammer/spear was great. Esp as he didn't have much of a run up to Heyman.

source.gif

The camera angles need to be looked at tho, is Dunn blind or what.

• Paid Members

Didn't realise there was doubt over whether or not he could jackhammer Lesnar? My point was given how small he now looks I would struggle to believe he could handle a "fight" with the freak that Lesnar is.

• Paid Members

Credit @GarrettKidney on Twitter - the Raw viewership for Sky Sports live airing this year.

I3Ii4jv.jpg

Can't be a surprise it's dropping, this forum is probably a good sample of the type of people who'd stay up for it and really, can anyone be arsed anymore?

I'd bet Raw has the highest ratio of anything on UK TV when it comes to those who watch a dodgy copy the morning after vs. the actual legitimate live airing.

Edited by Benno