The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I watch on that amazing Raw in 10 minutes Youtube page

Link please?

Their channel is called Wrestling Reality, but on inspection this morning, it looks like they've been caught out by WWE and won't be back for a while. Shame, it was amazing. John Lister first mentioned it on here and I've watched both Raw and Smackdown that way ever since.

• Paid Members

Raw was decent enough this week but even skipping through a lot of it, it's just so long. Even if they produced a show where everything in isolation was great, it still would only feel like a 7/10.

The opening segment didn't drag but the verbal exchanges were poor. It got better when Rusev came out and we find out we're getting the decisive end to this at HIAC.

They can't build a good baby anymore. Seth Rollins came accross shite again. Nobody wants their good guys to be a whiner. That's how they went about turning Bret heel, and they are doing the same thing here and hoping it has the reverse effect? They are paying for not sticking with the plan with Roman at Mania 31. The two title feuds feel like they are for the wrong belts.

Neville seems strange being absent from Raw at the minute.

Jeri-KO I could watch all day, and hope they don't rush the split before HIAC and instead do it in time for a singles at Survivor Series.

Sheamus and Cesaro are good doing what they are doing at the minute. Changes things up a bit for them.

Strowman speaks! I like him. Have him kill Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel, Jinder etc over the coming months and drag this out until Survivor Series and have him team with Gallows, Anderson and some other fella floating backstage and have him beat a team by himself without anyone else getting a chance to get in the ring. Then give him a singles feud after that. Onwards and upwards for the big, crazy bastard.

Strowman speaks! I like him. Have him kill Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel, Jinder etc over the coming months and drag this out until Survivor Series and have him team with Gallows, Anderson and some other fella floating backstage and have him beat a team by himself without anyone else getting a chance to get in the ring. Then give him a singles feud after that. Onwards and upwards for the big, crazy bastard.

I was thinking last night that if they have the patience they could build him up nicely for Lesner at Mania.

I was thinking last night that if they have the patience they could build him up nicely for Lesner at Mania.

Strowman is my favourite thing in wrestling at the moment, I hope he gets a decent slot at Mania. Him and Brock kicking the shit out of each other would be ace. Those two just battering each other shouldn't expose Strowman too much either, hopefully they don't balls him up in the meantime.

Sasha v Charlotte has got to be in the cell. I'd then have Sasha move on to Nia Jax (where's she gone!?) and Bayley work Charlotte. I hope they dont turn Dana, I cant see her being a good face, but I could be wrong.

Have actually been really impressed with Tony Nese and like how they are packaging him as a cruiserweight who is a complete package of high flying and power. Its different, which is always good.

Doubt it. I Quit Match maybe, but reckon the only Cell matches will be Rusev/Reigns and whoever Owens defends against

They're pretending the women are important again so I think they'll do it just so they can say how it's the first time and how great and important the women are, until they're not two weeks later.