The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Not that I watch the product these days but just by reading what goes on in here, with the call to turn Reigns, might that be a tidy way to do it?

Have Rollins come out during the match under the guise of still being an 'Authority' guy, then have Trips resort to grabbing his trusty sledgehammer.

You could have Rollins nod in approval before disarming him, not leading to the finish so not to make Reigns look weak but effectively turning him in the process.

Reigns goes on to win the match, Rollins climbs into the ring to congratulate him and BAM! Didn't need your help you prick, and Bob's your uncle.

• Paid Members

12tumblr_o1kelrqsAo1sbzhteo1_400.gif

What a glorious sight. I've been begging to see him back in the title scene for a good 6 years. Shame it's only going to be a couple of months long, one match thing, but I'll love every second of it*. He's still the best heel around.

*Except for the inevitable Shawn Michaels being shit part(s).

That HHH gif is glorious.

Riley is a right tit. He was doing some bullshit '#FreeRiley' thing last year trying to get let go because he wasn't been used, and then he got a little program with Owens on NXT, before getting injured again. If he was serious about getting himself let go, he should have taken a shit in Vince's beef wrap or something

• Paid Members

Kids, stop worrying about Taker getting Strowman. Some rookie doesn't get to work Taker at Mania. That's the good news.

The bad news, as the last World Heavyweight Champion before Reigns, they'll think Sheamus is "main event" enough to wrestle him since Reigns is busy, Hunter and Lesnar have both been done to death, Cena's hurt and Sting's finished.

Kids, stop worrying about Taker getting Strowman. Some rookie doesn't get to work Taker at Mania. That's the good news.

The bad news, as the last World Heavyweight Champion before Reigns, they'll think Sheamus is "main event" enough to wrestle him since Reigns is busy, Hunter and Lesnar have both been done to death, Cena's hurt and Sting's finished.

Christ.

I'd rather him face Strowman than fucking Sheamus.

• Paid Members

Rusev would be my choice. His stock may have dropped, but you aren't going to get a big opponent for Taker now anyway and I think they'd have a decent match. Taker VS Sheamus will be good too I'm sure, but I'd much rather Rusev.

Who, by the way, was brilliant with his cold stare at Lana during The Rock's backstage segment.

• Paid Members

They really need to rehab Rusev asap. He was on fire before the cack love triangle and really is main event level good when he's a well booked heel. Think about it if they hadn't screwed him up over the summer he'd be the perfect opponent for either taker or Brock.

Raw was ok I guess. AJ and Jericho looked lost together at times. The reality is we have all seen AJ be the best thing on the show for well over ten years so its hard to tar him with the he cant work brush.

I have a feeling Undertaker will tag with Brock Lesnar as a dream team vs all 3 Wyatts. A one on one Undertaker match at Mania is worthless now unless its John Cena but even then with no streak it means nothing. Plus it would be quite cool to see Taker and Brock on the same side