The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Should have subbed the line with Paige saying she always preferred Crowbar.

I thought the segment was about as alright as the rest of the Diva's Revolution tat has been since it started and it's exciting that the focus was back onto two single performers, and was initially pretty interesting to see a Diva's segment was going to close but aye the Reid stuff was completely tasteless and has nae fucker actually talking about the match or how they want to see either performer knock fuck out of one another, or see Charlotte get any revenge or whatever. It's pretty much all about how lazy and out of place the Reid stuff was. Massive swing and a miss for what could and should have been a decent unofficial restart to the booking of the division on an already very good RAW.

and fuck me, i'll be dipped in dogshit if Alberto Del Rio isn't the biggest shower of bollocks they've got performing regular on TV, outside of Kane or Big Show. I cannot think of a single positive to him being there other than it being easier for me to make the decision to switch off RAW and go and do something useful like enroll in college, tell somebody I love them or invest in a new hobby any time he wrestles.

Edited by Cannibal Man

Should have subbed the line with Paige saying she always preferred Crowbar.

I thought the segment was about as alright as the rest of the Diva's Revolution tat has been since it started and it's exciting that the focus was back onto two single performers, and was initially pretty interesting to see a Diva's segment was going to close but aye the Reid stuff was completely tasteless and has nae fucker actually talking about the match or how they want to see either performer knock fuck out of one another, or see Charlotte get any revenge or whatever. It's pretty much all about how lazy and out of place the Reid stuff was. Massive swing and a miss for what could and should have been a decent unofficial restart to the booking of the division on an already very good RAW.

Except that was David Flair.

It's annoying hearing them bang on about 25 years of The Undertaker at Survivor Series and all they could be arsed to serve up at the PPV is a shit sandwich of a tag match.

Well he did debut in a Tag match I suppose

But it was a traditional elimination match. Not exactly a standard tag match like this Sunday.

I genuinely think discussion of Paige should be banned from this forum at times, this is the second time in the last few weeks where it's got a bit weird.

And, with the exception of Loligans heavy handed but perfectly justifiable by normal net standards post, everyone else was only really having a go at the writing and went to the effort of pointing out that it wasn't a dig at the performers.

• Paid Members

If anything it should be encouraged because he can let her know what we think and maybe she'll take it on board.

I'd rather Paige not know what I think about her, I don't want to end up on the register.

If someone is shit, and she's pretty shit (though average by Diva standards) , then you shouldn't have to pretend she isn't because her dad posts here. Everyone has an opinion. Some liked the segment. Most didn't. Some blame the writers. Some think even if the storyline was good, neither girl has the talent to pull it off anyway.

We shouldn't be able to bash useless turds like the ascension of Braun Strowman but then not be able to say when Paige is shit. If he doesn't like it then he needs to distance himself. Every dad will want to defend their kids. So if you know that people are going to be saying bad things, then you just stay clear.