The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Any guesses as to what the random Survivor Series elimination matches would be? There's space there for one or two anyway.

Ziggler, Cesaro, Usos and Ryback vs New Day, Breeze and Miz

Neville, Dudleys and Lucha Dragons vs Sheamus, Barrett, Stardust and The Ascension

To be fair Ricky, nobody is blaming the girls.

That's why no-one is blaming Paige or Charlotte

I don't think anyone is blaming the women for anything other than poor delivery.

For that it's worth, I actually hold the women entirely responsible, especially whichever of them is related to knightmare.

and fuck me, i'll be dipped in dogshit if Alberto Del Rio isn't the biggest shower of bollocks they've got performing regular on TV, outside of Kane or Big Show. I cannot think of a single positive to him being there other than it being easier for me to make the decision to switch off RAW and go and do something useful like enroll in college, tell somebody I love them or invest in a new hobby any time he wrestles.

He's fucking rubbish.

They've brought him back on a massive contract, apparently, and booked him to beat Cena completely clean inside 10 minutes and he's coming out to total silence. His match last night was sloppy as shit. The only sort of slight positive is that by the look on his face he knows himself that this comeback has been the drizzling shits. 

Just a total mess.

Edited by digforvictory

• Paid Members

Ric Flair took a different stance compared to Paige's Dad on this situation on his podcast. He sounds fucking depressed over it. Worth a listen. Nobody gave Flair the heads up, and nobody called him the day after. He sounds cut up about it. Rare you hear Flair in such a mood when it comes to WWE. Usually he bottles it up and gives the company line.

• Moderators

I will nip this in the bud now my daughter is no fucking bully never has been never will be anyone who knows her knows that's just bullshit end of

Not what I heard. And given you told us there was absolutely no way the angle would have been done without consultation, which has been completely contradicted by Ric and Beth Flair I'd say it's a fairly safe bet you have absolutely no idea what's going on over there.

Edited by Chest Rockwell