The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

It has maybe been mentioned already but it's quite possible Sheamus could win the title during the final match, meaning we don't have to see Ambrose or Reigns with their first world title run lasting two minutes. It's hard to see Sheamus being champ for long leading up to Mania so Reigns could take it off him at the next PPV. Edge's first cash-in didn't last long at all either, which still baffles me. Although we got Edge v Foley because of that I suppose.

Ric Flair took a different stance compared to Paige's Dad on this situation on his podcast. He sounds fucking depressed over it. Worth a listen. Nobody gave Flair the heads up, and nobody called him the day after. He sounds cut up about it. Rare you hear Flair in such a mood when it comes to WWE. Usually he bottles it up and gives the company line.

Jesus, considering he's supposed to be Triple H's hero you'd think they'd have spoken about it, as mentioned before, it hasn't even given Paige any more heat, whole thing was just pointless and offensive (to Flair and his ex)

The thng that seems most baffling is that Charlotte never mentioned they would be working the death of her brother into the story to either of her parents

Either A) she only found out about just before going out and there was no time to object to it B) was never told about it (which would be highly unlikley even for WWE) C) Did object it to but dosn't have the clout to have it written out (again seems unlikely WWE would be that low to still go ahead with it even after her objections to it) D) She never felt the need to tell her parents about it?

The thng that seems most baffling is that Charlotte never mentioned they would be working the death of her brother into the story to either of her parents

Either A) she only found out about just before going out and there was no time to object to it B) was never told about it (which would be highly unlikley even for WWE) C) Did object it to but dosn't have the clout to have it written out (again seems unlikely WWE would be that low to still go ahead with it even after her objections to it) D) She never felt the need to tell her parents about it?

Given that Charlotte was the one who brought him up I'd say that's unlikely, obviously none of us were there backstage but I would imagine someone like Triple H or someone else her dad knows well has suggested it as a way of getting mega heat for her and Paige's match and she's been naive enough to think her dad would see it as some sort of nice tribute

Not that it makes it right but at least they didn't go anywhere near "Eddie's in hell" levels of offensive shite, unless Paige channels Begbie on Sunday night and starts shouting "he was a fucking smackheed and if that's not your fault I don't know what is"

Bloody PG stopping us getting golden moments like that

• Paid Members

That Flair podcast says it all but there's no need to be facetious, even if you don't agree with him, it's pretty interesting having Ricky on the forum to give his point of view, which of course is going to be from the perspective of his daughter.

There'll always be things he's not going to be able to say, especially about the bully allegations.

Edited by Benno

I actually want to see them put the Divas title back on Paige at the PPV because I just can't take to Charlotte no matter what she does. She's like the Del Rio of the Diva division. Plus there's a lot of talk that Sasha is turning babyface soon and I think a Sasha V Paige feud could be good.