The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I didn't like it. Which was odd because its something I thought they should do for a while but it looked a bit naff. I think it needs to be on 3-4 sides and fit with the ring a bit more. It just looks glued on at the moment.

How do they use it in next as a static graphic or does it have moving sequences

• Paid Members

They don't sell Prada in Debenhams.

They did the day Lesnar and Reigns were in town.

That response is as nonsensical as your initial quip was shit.

Oh, piss off. I wasn't expecting the quip to be ruined by someone with a profound knowledge of Debenham’s female accessories such as yourself.

I expect that the LED ring apron was there so they could instantly switch to the Smackdown livery and get on with the taping immediately. I don't think you'll be seeing it on Raw that often.

I doubt they'd spend all that money to save 30 seconds changing a ring skirt.

• Paid Members

Really annoyed me that Ambrose and Harper were wearing exactly the same thing. Did they not see each other backstage and do that awkward "well one of us is going to have to change" shtick?

This struck a chord with me too. Not so much the fact that they had the exact same outfit on, more that on WWE TV you had two guys wrestling in jeans and vests. It looks so cheap and indyriffic in the context of such a slick production. I've had this issue with Ambrose since The Shield split. I think he looks absolutely dogshit.

Edited by Arch Stanton

• Paid Members

Really annoyed me that Ambrose and Harper were wearing exactly the same thing. Did they not see each other backstage and do that awkward "well one of us is going to have to change" shtick?

This struck a chord with me too. Not so much the fact that they had the exact same outfit on, more that on WWE TV you had two guys wrestling in jeans and vests. It looks so cheap and indyriffic in the context of such a slick production. I've had this issue with Ambrose since The Shield split. I think he looks absolutely dogshit.

I love Ambrose (not as much as a few months ago but who does?) but I've been saying since the Shield split he needs some colour,

He should be in yellow dungarees or a hawaiian shirt or something.