The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I'm about 90% sure that Rollins walks out of the Rumble with the title now and faces Reigns at WM. I wouldn't be completely surprised if it's Bryan instead but I think that's unlikely. I think there's probably a small chance that Cena comes out with the belt but i don't see that being as effective.

Of course if the seemingly babyface Lesnar holds on to it, there's only one possibility for a Rumble winner and that's Rusev. Has a heel ever challenged for the title at WM and won? I know a few have successfully defended since Trips in 2000.

I'm enjoying this build for WM. It's completely unpredictable.

Lesnar smashing all the bad guys was a wonderful sight too. You wonder what they do with Lesnar for 'Mania if he's now one of the babyfaces?

I wondered that as well. It's an interesting one, would they use him to put a heel over on the way out? Rusev seems like he'd be the most natural to go against Lesnar, but I can't see it. It couldn't be Rollins because either him or Lesnar has to be champion come WrestleMania, you'd think. Maybe Bray Wyatt if Undertaker's not up for a match.

They've been advertising it as including WM31, so unless they've changed it suddenly, it's included.

My favourite Michael Cole line on Raw was that Royal Rumble is his favourite PPV because it only happens once a year.

I noticed that but then I realised he was talking about the Royal Rumble match itself. Edited by TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

Lesnar smashing all the bad guys was a wonderful sight too. You wonder what they do with Lesnar for 'Mania if he's now one of the babyfaces?

I wondered that as well. It's an interesting one, would they use him to put a heel over on the way out? Rusev seems like he'd be the most natural to go against Lesnar, but I can't see it. It couldn't be Rollins because either him or Lesnar has to be champion come WrestleMania, you'd think. Maybe Bray Wyatt if Undertaker's not up for a match.

Whether or not it happens, I think Lesnar tapping out to The Accolade is a huge "Wrestlemania moment" and one that pushes Rusev into main event scene for an age, rather than just being a gimmick they're building for Cena to beat - he's bulletproof after a win like that, you would think. Lana can spend months saying Rusev is the man that beat "The Beast" so badly that he's not been seen in WWE since the match. It really legitimizes Rusev.

Of course, maybe Lesnar stays with WWE and goes on to become their hottest babyface.

Is that Raw opening new? Don't really take notice off it most weeks so might not be. I love the subtlety of it.

Cena, Reigns, people, Reigns, people, Reigns.

Far better booking of him this week. Say nowt, hit hard.

They put this on Youtube last week.

• Paid Members

Has a heel ever challenged for the title at WM and won? I know a few have successfully defended since Trips in 2000.I'm enjoying this build for WM. It's completely unpredictable.

Yokozuna beat Bret at WrestleMania 9 for the title, though they switched it to Hogan straight away so the show still finished with a good guy winning the belt.

HHH shouting Sting over and over then looking around the arena at the crowd going ape shit was great. He really steps up his game, pardon the pun, when it comes to Mania season.

Honourable mention goes to Sandow-Pac. He probably won't get a spot on the main card at Mania but id love it if they did do that Hollywood backlot match featuring Piper. Even better if you have to make the other guy put on a pair of shades to win.

Edited by Mr_Danger