The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

So Vince legit loses his company, in a worked match with a finish booked by Vince to his own daughter and son in law, that is quite the insane ramblings of a man Paul Gascoigne and Frank Bruno would avoid for being a bit wacky

You also sound like a WWF promotional vignette circa 1994

I said a few months back (and on a different forum) that if the Reigns plan wasn't to pan out, going with Ryback could make a good backup plan. I'm sure he, Ziggler and Rowan will all be back in time for the rumble match. I still think they will go with Reigns though, but they do have other options, apart from Ziggler, that's never going to happen. I can see them having him finish runner-up to Reigns.

Like I say, there are options, it's just a question of will the audience be happy with someone who isn't Daniel Bryan winning it

I reckon the plan is to have Bryan win the Rumble at this point. I think it's probably the right decision too. The audience was robbed of seeing him enjoy the fruits of his labours last year, and they don't seem ready to embrace a new hero until they've seen Bryan get a decent title run under his belt. Have Bryan beat Lesnar for the belt at Mania and feud with Rollins through the Summer. They're both fresh combinations.

You risk turning Reigns into Miz 2.0 if you shoot his bolt now; a midcarder for life with an incongruous 'Mania main event on his CV. He needs to turn heel for a good while and give this monster babyface thing another crack when everyone's forgotten about his suffering suckotash/Roman and the beanstalk promos. 'Mania 32 opposite Rollins might be the one.

The last thing they would want is for Reigns to eliminate Ziggler last if they want to keep him face. I'd imagine them doing what they've done a lot of times in the past and keep him in the end with Big Show. I know it's a crappy scenario that's been done with Rock and Benoit in the past but this is WWE we're talking about. If Reigns is to win the Rumble then look at who he's feuding with on TV now, The Big Show, just like The Rock was in 2000 and that was 15 years ago. With Benoit eliminating Big Show last, well that was 11 years ago and no one's allowed to mention it. If they are going with Reigns then this is what they will do I think because if him and Bryan, Ambrose, Ziggler or even Wyatt end up being the final two then he's just going to end up being booed like Batista last year which ironically was against Reigns.

I honestly think that they will change there mind and strap the Reigns rocket onto Ziggler.

Why on earth do you think this?
Dolphs positioning since Survivor Series and even in the weeks leading upto Survivor Series.

I see Dolph as the no 4 babyface at the minute behind, John, Daniel and Roman. Cena will get Rusev at Mania, i can see Bryan v Rollins and i cant see Reigns winning the title at Mania so im goin with Dolph.

Edited by Fanny Pack

• Paid Members

Right, but if he's the fourth top babyface at the moment (which I don't agree with, I'd say both Ambrose and Orton are above him in the pecking order), why would the fourth top babyface headline WrestleMania?

• Paid Members

Yes but you think we'll get Bryan/Rollins and Cena/Rusev at Mania, which I think are very good shouts. But going by that don't you think surely Rusev or Bryan are much me likely to win the Rumble? Both of those two matches are much bigger than anything involving Ziggler, and Rusev & Bryan have much, much more heat going into the Rumble.

Sorry i should have said i think Brock will keep the title til Mania. I know it sounds stupid but im stickin to my guns.

Dolph beats Lesnar, with interference and Rollins cashes in right after. Reigns can fued with Rollins over the summer.

Edited by Fanny Pack

Sorry i should have said i think Brock will keep the title til Mania. I know it sounds stupid but im stickin to my guns.

Dolph beats Lesnar, with interference and Rollins cashes in right after. Reigns can fued with Rollins over the summer.

And Ziggler does what? Wins the rumble in January, the title in March and is out of the picture by the summer? You might as well not bother Edited by WyattSheepMask