The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Sorry i should have said i think Brock will keep the title til Mania. I know it sounds stupid but im stickin to my guns.

Dolph beats Lesnar, with interference and Rollins cashes in right after. Reigns can fued with Rollins over the summer.

And Ziggler does what? Wins the rumble in January, the title in March and is out of the picture by the summer? You might as well not bother

I see Dolph as the pawn in waitin for Reigns to truly establish himself as its too soon for the lad.

In answer to your question tho, pretty much yeah.

Brock selling it like a boss in that end segment.

I actually wanted to see Brock stand back up and no sell for Seth prior to the Curb Stomp, and watch Rollins roll out and retreat staring down Lesner as he walks back up the ramp.

At least that way you can actually work Rollins into doing a number on Brock on the go home show to build up heat into the Rumble. They've even fucking screwed up further suspense in this match a week too soon, as I'm not even interested in this weeks show

Edited by undercover elephant

• Paid Members

Its 2002 again. Remember when Hogan, Flair and all those others fucked off to WCW and Lou Albano and Fred Blassie were their legends? Then when Hogan and Flair came back, they never mentioned Ernie Ladd again. Its like that again now TNA cant afford this lot. I see no IRS advertised. Tatanka is probably stopping at home. The real legends are back and the rest can fuck off it seems.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

They are also advertising Jimmy Hart, Billy Gunn and Ron Simmons now as well as Hall, Nash, Hogan, Pac,  Flair and Michaels. Sounds decent.

Ron Simmons and JBL should get beaten up by The Ascension in retaliation for JBL's commentary criticism of them.