The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Fair play, watching those vignettes I thought he'd beaten Don Cheadle for the worst English accent ever. I stand corrected....Big Don still wears the crown.

Charlie Hunnam in Green Street gives Cheadle a run for his money. Katie Lea Burchill had the worst one in wrestling that I can think of. Who else has pretended to be English in wrestling?

Fair play, watching those vignettes I thought he'd beaten Don Cheadle for the worst English accent ever. I stand corrected....Big Don still wears the crown.

Charlie Hunnam in Green Street gives Cheadle a run for his money. Katie Lea Burchill had the worst one in wrestling that I can think of. Who else has pretended to be English in wrestling?

Charlie Hunnam is from England, he is from Gosforth in Newcastle.

• Paid Members

Charlie Hunnam is from England, he is from Gosforth in Newcastle.

Which is nowhere near East London. Definitely worst accent I think I've seen in a film. Even worse than good ol' Dick.

I just found out that Lana is actually American! The Russian act is a gimmick. Was that obvious to other folk?

Videos of Lana in her former life as the aspiring actress C.J. Perry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRtIAXHA4xc

and here:

She's had quite the real life - born in Florida, brought up in Latvia, moved back to the U.S. to New York on her own when she was 17. Worked as a dancer on Broadway and commercially. Was in a shortlived girl-band that made one song. Was a jobbing actress, until she got the call from WWE. Still only aged 29.

30 minute 'Shoot' interview with her here from last year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP0VKHSWA-Q

Edited by ClassicsGuy