The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I wouldn't mind Reigns/Lesnar at SummerSlam if it ended with Reigns winning clean as a whistle, Lesnar fucking off afterwards and then we can all pretend this confusing awful fuck-backward mess over the last 3 years never happened. But it's going to end with Strowman or Owens cashing in on Reigns, isn't it? Fuck that.

Reigns/Lashley was pretty enjoyable though, I preferred it to their Extreme Rules effort easily. The Rollins/Balor/Ziggler/McIntyre tag match was really fun too, Rollins has that momentum right now which Strowman had at the start of the year and it's painful to think how they're going to piss it up the wall.

I think Evolution will be the first PPV I skip since 2004. Not interested in that womens division at all.

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Lorne Malvo said:

I think Evolution will be the first PPV I skip since 2004.

Wow. The dung beetle is jealous of the amount of shit you've waded through.

They have announced trishĀ and Lita will be on it, so itā€™s good to see they are treating their female talent with the same faith in drawing as they do the Males atĀ maniaĀ 

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Lorne Malvo said:

I do have an high tolerance for shit wrestling but an all-womens PPV with the state of this division is my breaking point unfortunately.

You've sat through December To Dismember,Ā Great American Bash '04, every single Battleground and WrestleMania 27 but this....this is where you draw the line?

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Lorne Malvo said:

I think it's obvious that I'm just a good old-fashioned misogynist, really.

If the division doesn't have characters that resonate for you or storylines that interest you, it's fine. I'd hardly give a sniff of a shit if 205 got their own PPV, it's not because I hate smaller wrestlers, similar sized guys in NXT and other promotions worldwide are among my favourites.

Jesting aside you have to be so careful these days if your "not for me thanks" suits people with an agenda. I love joshi and am a big fan of lots of WWE female talent but daren't say on Twitter that I don't really enjoy intergender matches because I've seen how THOSE misogynists get dragged.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Supremo said:

I've just realised. They're going to give Roman the title to a chorus of boos at Summerslam, then bring out the returning Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins to endorse him.Ā 

It won't work, but still.ļ»æļ»æ

I don't regularly watch WWE but surely it must be confusing and detract from the average viewer's enjoyment when your biggest babyfaceĀ stars (Cena, Reigns etc)Ā are being booed out of the building.

I just don't understand these fans' viewpoint tbh. If they're so unhappy with what's being served, why are they shelling out top dollar and making the effort to go to shows if they evidently hate it so much?

To a degree I can get watching Raw out of week out of habit, even if you don't really enjoy it, but actually going to shows to express how much you hate it all? Odd.

Edited by garynysmon

• Paid Members

I'm actually mildly intrigued by the situation at the moment because I think there are several scenarios that could play out that would shake things up. Discounting Lesnar retaining because that would be a fucking nightmare, you've got the possibility of Strowman cashing in, successfully or being fucked over. Reigns losing to Strowman's cash in or being fucked over. Either Strowman or Reigns turning heel with or without the belt. Ambrose and/or Rollins turning heel, with or without Roman, or either of those chasing the World Title into Mania next year. So possible Mania main events include:

Heel/Face Reigns vs. Heel/Face Strowman

Heel/Face Reigns vs. Heel/Face Rollins

Heel/Face Ambrose vs. Heel/Face Reigns

Heel/Face Strowman vs. Heel/Face Rollins

Heel/Face Strowman vs. Heel/Face Ambrose

Or none of the above.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

So possible Mania main events include:

Heel/Face Reigns vs. Heel/Face Strowman

Heel/Face Reigns vs. Heel/Face Rollins

Heel/Face Ambrose vs. Heel/Face Reigns