The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

I’m hoping he turns in to the insufferable parent who talks constantly about how better his child is than yours. 

Who knows, we might even have a full on WWE baby on our hands, born in to and dragged up through. All it will know is WWE.

I felt sick even typing that.

This needs to happen on the telly. He can spend the time talking about how intelligent their 2 month old is and how the kid will change the world. Watch the kid turn into Jaden Smith.

36 minutes ago, ColinBollocks said:

This needs to happen on the telly. He can spend the time talking about how intelligent their 2 month old is and how the kid will change the world. Watch the kid turn into Jaden Smith.

Haha, that would be good to be fair.

'My daughter is gifted.' and all that shit that celebs say about their kids.

• Awards Moderator
5 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Corey’s “OH MY GOD, he has a twin brother” and then only realising it was Braun once he took the glasses off was too over the top for me and ruined the whole joke. 

I’m now imagining a world in which Braun actually has a twin brother, who they’ve trained in secrecy and have kept completely under wraps for years, just for the purpose of an insane reveal at WrestleMania. 

• Paid Members
27 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I’m now imagining a world in which Braun actually has a twin brother, who they’ve trained in secrecy and have kept completely under wraps for years, just for the purpose of an insane reveal at WrestleMania. 

Only if they create the Doink vs Crush double vision skit at WM9... arm cast an’all.

• Paid Members

Come on, let's give The Miz more credit. He had a proper shit-eating grin on his face everytime the camera cut to him. Surely this is just the start of a 'Dad of the year' heel run. He'll be offering Kurt Angle parenting tips in a few weeks time.

I shat myself when Strowman said his partner was similar to him. Full on expected Kane's music to hit and for all that Wrestlemania goodwill they'd built up to evaporate completely. 

I thought Miz was definitely angling towards the "insufferable parent" gimmick. He reminded me of Brian in the family guy episode where he's over the top. 

"Until you have a child..... You cannot possibly understand!" 

The Miz is brilliant, and I really hope he goes all in with this. 

20 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

It’s bloody lovely man. That red/burgundy is lush.

2435C3CF-48AC-4D64-8128-8C3AABC5D7D2.jpeg

Er... am I missing a subtle joke?  That's not the new NXT belt.

“My tag team division is full, but I hear TNA are hiring”

Fucking hell...spat my coffee out at that.

Roman Reigns... state of that watch. I’m not sure what they’re going for with him, complaining about being given a title match he doesn’t deserve? Odd.

Samoa Joe came across like a star. Good promo. Completely dissected the flaws at the heart of Roman’s act, though, and I don’t know how helpful that actually is.

Was a fun show, with plenty going on and the mutants adding to it rather than taking over.

They seem to have got it figured out with Ronda. She looked great again.

Considering how much was going on on this show it was strange how they gave it the dark match, ‘send em home happy’ ending.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Lashley. Ugh.

How many times did they do that "It's the Raw after WrestleMania" disclaimer? FFS.

Farewell, Paige. Gutting for anyone to have to call it a day at her age.

I've been the biggest Reigns supporter on here, probably, but he's done. At best he's number 6 babyface behind Lesnar, Rollins, Balor, Hardy and Strowman. He'd easily be #1 heel though. It's so fucking obvious what they HAVE to do. They'll probably just shake him to Smackdown next week and pretend the problem doesn't exist.