The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I disagree. The trouble with Bray in top feuds is they can't help themselves, for the most part. In top feuds (Cena and Orton being an example) everything can start out fine and tick along nicely for a month, but then Vince decides they should have a demon kid appear to badly lip sync a song, or the ring mat should show a video of Keith Chegwin's January cock.

He's definitely at his worst when stuck in the midcard, no doubt, but that's because they put less effort into it. It also helps being in there with a performer the level of Cena.

Also, I've never really been a massive Undertaker fan. Prime Streak years and American Bad Ass were good fun, but the character has been in so much rubbish.

I think it would be a nice change of pace for Bray to become Hardys follower in say a month or so after Hardy beats him in a couple of matches, Hardy/Bray vs the Shield for the tag belts at Mania sounds good.

You can start adding Hardys family at various points, then with Jeff due back in the spring it could be great TV, having Bray in awe of the whole thing instead of being the cult leader would be a great change.

On ‎08‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 5:08 PM, ColinBollocks said:

or the ring mat should show a video of Keith Chegwin's January cock.

Strange I should read this straight after finding out he's just popped his clogs.

In regards to Wyatt I find it refreshing that this feud started in a different sort of way to his usual lights off random "I don't like you" stuff. Is this the first time that someone has initiated a feud with Wyatt? I can't think of another example.

On 08/12/2017 at 5:08 PM, ColinBollocks said:

I disagree. The trouble with Bray in top feuds is they can't help themselves, for the most part. In top feuds (Cena and Orton being an example) everything can start out fine and tick along nicely for a month, but then Vince decides they should have a demon kid appear to badly lip sync a song, or the ring mat should show a video of Keith Chegwin's January cock.

He's definitely at his worst when stuck in the midcard, no doubt, but that's because they put less effort into it. It also helps being in there with a performer the level of Cena.

Also, I've never really been a massive Undertaker fan. Prime Streak years and American Bad Ass were good fun, but the character has been in so much rubbish.

Agree on Taker. Its amazing that he got away with mucking around with Bundy, Kama, IRS, Executioner etc for what felt like decades as a kid. Sure, he had some decent stuff chucked in there but it wasnt really until he started his Mania classics streak that I actually warmed to him. There's no way a character would get away with now what Takers did in the mid 90's.

Strowman to win. Kane interferes at the Rumble costing  Strowman his win, Roman Reigns to win the Rumble face Lesnar. Strowman to beat up Kane badly on the Rraw anniversaru show, Undertaker comes out saves Kkane setting up Undertaker vs Strowman at Wrestlemania. Theres my prediction. Kane and Taker get inducted into HOF and both retire at Wrestlemania officially

Edited by Rosler28

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Hopefully Kane wins, I'd love nothing more than a Brock VS Kane match. Said no fucker, ever.

Speak for yourself!

I’d much prefer it took place in 2003, mind. When Kane was getting a bit of a push, having main events on RAW, and winning titles all over the joint.

• Paid Members

Indeed. WWE really are the laziest tin-eared folk in telly, at times. As pointed out, it was the same thing only with the addition of terrible production. Why must they ruin everything?!

Doing almost the EXACT same thing the week after is unforgivably lazy by all. Hopefully next week they try something else - they've already killed the goodwill of the laugh off.

Edited by ColinBollocks

• Paid Members

Watched the Matt thing more than a few times last week. Barely made it through one viewing with all that crap glass stuff.

God forbid anything gets over before we have 10 hour videos, crap needless transitions and it being pushed into our thick faces. It'll be dead within a month when people get sick of it and they cluelessly wonder why.