The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Awards Moderator
The current biggest merchandise sellers at the arenas are, in order, Cena, Bryan, Punk (down on the list because he's been off TV and not at the arenas), Batista, Sheamus, Hogan, Orton and Lesnar. On the web site, the best sellers are Cena, Punk, Bryan, Hogan, The Shield, Austin, Lesnar, Undertaker and Orton.

That's really interesting. You could read arenas as "kids" and web site as "older fans". The big switcheroo is Sheamus and Shield (sounds like a cop show). Surprised that Orton makes both lists, but not surprised at the nostalgia in the web site list.

• Paid Members
I can't for the heck of me see the point in buying an Orton t-shirt. Kind of like wearing a Killers t-shirt, isn't it? It essentially just shows the world you're distinctly bland.

I'm not distinctly bland but I love Randy Orton (I probably just fancy him). Every T-Shirt he's ever had has been shit though, the snakes. the random gas masks, the shitty tribal designs. I can't imagine how they could put what I like about him on a T-Shirt.

• Paid Members
I always presumed they were trying to aim for the MMA market with Orton's shirts, given the designs are quite similar to Affliction and other MMA brands.

I assume that too but it's really not my bag, I'd prefer a T-Shirt with a picture of him as a cartoon skinhead kicking an old man's head off.

I can't for the heck of me see the point in buying an Orton t-shirt. Kind of like wearing a Killers t-shirt, isn't it? It essentially just shows the world you're distinctly bland.

I'm not distinctly bland but I love Randy Orton (I probably just fancy him). Every T-Shirt he's ever had has been shit though, the snakes. the random gas masks, the shitty tribal designs. I can't imagine how they could put what I like about him on a T-Shirt.

106k9bb.jpg

You stand corrected, sir.

Edited by Popcorn

• Paid Members

One of the coolest things about him is his pose. Years ago I actually bought a Randy Orton t-shirt. I still think it's pretty good...

ortonfullyevolvedbri.jpg

• Paid Members

Hulk Hogan, Arnie and Scooby Doo are on Raw tonight. Can't begin to tell you how excited I would have been if they'd have had these three on Superstars back when I was 6. Question: Is Scoobs going to be in cartoon form or some is it going to be Santino in Mr Blobby-type suit? Whatever it is, they have to get these three on TV at the same time.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

I think it was mentioned somewhere itll be the same Scooby that was seen at the premiere of the movie, so a guy in a suit...

Theres a picture of Triple H picking Scooby up, and I couldnt help but think 'that guy can carry anyone'.

Zing.

• Paid Members

So Scooby is going to take a good kicking, right? They cant miss that opportunity. Zeb and the Real Americans putting a beat down on him and the Usos make the save or something. You cant have a live action version of Scooby Doo on a wrestling show without something completely mental happening.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

I think it was mentioned somewhere itll be the same Scooby that was seen at the premiere of the movie, so a guy in a suit...

Theres a picture of Triple H picking Scooby up, and I couldnt help but think 'that guy can carry anyone'.

Zing.

Here it is:

Triple%20H%20Scooby%20Doo%20WrestleMania%20Mystery%20New%20O1CIlOupgRtl.jpg

Asking Alexandria are also on RAW tonight. Such a weird mix of celebs! Sadly I'm most excited for Scooby Doo :)

This is weird.... I went to school with the singer of this band, used to go out with his sister. I knew they were getting big (mainly from the fact they did that 'Warrior Show' last year) but I didn't think they were 'WWE RAW big'.

• Paid Members

Why do they sound familiar? I swear the only time I've ever heard of them has been due to wrestling. Have they done anything wrestling related before?

Edited by PunkStep