The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I have literally no idea why they've started doing it. It really winds me up, from a kayfabe perspective I can't work out why the character would have made that change.

I think it was too obvious that the original "we're here" clip was being used over and over. The fact it was shot on a different type of camera or a different frame rate (likely both) to what they use at TV made it stick out quite a lot. Putting the name of the city in there's a way of freshening it up but it's odd to give them that cheap pop when they're supposed to be heels. Not that it matters much as I'm sure Wyatt will a get a mega babyface reation at mania.

I think the act is over to the point they could just film a load of clips of him lighting the lantern, staring at the camera for a bit and blowing it out in various darkened rooms and that would still work without having to do the cheap pop.

Anyone else wake up this morning to find about 71mins of RAW was only recorded on their Sky box? Sky have completely revamped their Sky Interactive features and it seems all systems were reset while RAW was on.

Just bloody typical on the last RAW before WM this happens.

Yeah im in the 70 odd minute club,not happy and they dont do a re run until friday morning. How soon will raw be up on the ondemand service? I notcied last weeks is on there. Dailymotion for me i think

I've never laughed quite so hard at Raw as during the Authority's video (with the genius Steph voiceover). The thought of a thousand Internet hearts breaking was too much. Cor, if I wasn't already buying it, I'd have given them my money just for that. Genius.

• Paid Members

That HHH video was just superb wasn't it? I laughed harder every time a new superstar appeared, Booker! Steiner! GOLDBERG! :laugh:

It was pretty cool of him to put Fandango over like that, not that it matters but he went out of his way to not just bury the guy.

Naomi has lost her eyepatch and now I don't care about her anymore. Terrible.

The two main things I wanted happened- Brock got the edge over Taker and Bryan got one on Hunter (who sold like an absolute trooper, backflipped over the stairs and everything).

Then there was the genius video. Steph was so great as the narrator. In fact, she was brilliant on guest commentary in the main event too, it was like an over-excited fan had the headset. Her oohing and ahhing made the match seem more exciting.

Wasn't a perfect go-home show for Wrestlemania 30, it had this feel of normalcy at times, but those things I mentioned made it worthwhile.

One last note- Cena dressed in black, kicking arse and looking at Bray with a twisted smile- that's the most entertaining I've found Cena in an extremely long time. As good as his promo was afterwards, I wish he'd left it after the attack. It was different and refreshing.

Edited by Shane O' Mac Version 2

• Paid Members

The video package was a treat (Triple H basically threatening to "bury" another favourite). It managed to bring up the ill feelings I had for WWE/Triple H after my favourite (Goldberg) didn't win the Elimination Chamber match. Would have loved to see the reaction to that video in 2003/4, if only to read my cringe-worthy reaction back 10 years later.

Triple H is showing some of his best form in years and Stephanie has never been better. Both are trying their hardest to be the biggest pricks possible and it's wonderful.

The beat down at the end was exactly what needed to happen. Bryan standing tall and Triple H bumping like Flair in his prime. It's quite incredible how they sort of lucked into this match, but they've done a great job getting me invested in it even more.

Lesnar/Taker is the opposite of the Bryan/Triple H feud, they've managed to decrease my interest. At least something other than Undertaker beating Lesnar up happened. The match will be great, however.

The Cena promo where Renee looked moist by the end of it was pretty good. It's really easy to route for Cena when he's being this great.

Edited by ColinBollocks

Triple H was incredible last night in the Daniel Bryan beat down. I haven't seen him bump like that in years, the part where he was trying to escape into the ring but was getting wacked by the kendo stick was the best bit. It was fantastic. Really sold the idea that although Bryan is smaller he's still a threat because he's tenacious and won't stop.

Wasn't too keen on the rest of the show tbh. There was nothing terrible but not much else that interesting. I'm excited for Wrestlemania though, should be good.

A pretty good show overall I felt. All the stuff with Triple H was glorious really great stuff. I felt it was the right move to have Lesnar finally get some offence in over Taker. The Cena stuff was quite hokey but not too bad. Piper was shit as he usually is these days. After all the push behind him I just can't see Big Show winning the battle royal Sunday. Either Rusev enters and wins it or we get a surprise returnee winner. Got me pretty excited for Mania though!

Loved Raw this week, proper in the Wrestlemania mood now!

It kicked off with what I had been wanting to see for a few weeks now, Brock getting in a good showing against Undertaker and actually F5ing and leaving him lying in the ring. Just what they needed in the build up to their match and I think leaving it until the final Raw has worked out well now. It shows that Brock can be a threat and it's the last thing fans will remember now of their build up until the actual match.

Cena appearing with the boiler suit and sheep mask was utter class, I loved the whole thing, once he'd ran them out of the ring, Bray say on the ramp with Harper and Rowan as he sang "he's got the whole world" was great too.

The Triple H video package with Stephanie's voice over was done so well too. Also when it seemed as though Triple H was going to bury Fandango but instead praised him I thought that was a nice thumbs up. But yeah the final scenes of Bryan getting his revenge and battering Triple H, proving to them he is a big deal and not something they should just laugh off as they have been doing the last few weeks was the icing on the cake.

Also not sure if anyone has mentioned it or not but there are rumours going around that AJ had an engagement ring on during her match on Raw. She definitely had a ring on her ring finger but I say rumours as obviously I have no idea if it was an engagement ring or not. As people have said in other sites though I've never notice AJ wearing jewellery like that and definitely not a ring during a match before.

Edited by The Invisible Boy