January Hate Thread

neil

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://ukff.com/index.php?s=&showtopic...t&p=2692446

ITSCLOBBERINGTIME talks about this thread outwith it so I'm assuming this is another person broke the rules and gets a lengthy suspension? It's cool I screen capped it Incase it's edited. :-)

Honest question, are you acting it now? You can be a right dafty, but now it's as though you're taking the piss. Why would you post that? Honestly?

ITSCLOBBERINGTIME talks about this thread outwith it so I'm assuming this is another person broke the rules and gets a lengthy suspension? It's cool I screen capped it Incase it's edited. :-)

Honest question, are you acting it now? You can be a right dafty, but now it's as though you're taking the piss. Why would you post that? Honestly?

I'm bored today so I am acting up for the lolz.

Admitting to trolling isn't the smartest thing in the world. Hate thread or not.

But nor is Tommy. Him coming up with this plan in relative terms is like the invention of the traction engine. It's like when Ralph had his moment in the Simpsons.

• Moderators

I'm bored today so I am acting up for the lolz.

Got you an early birthday present mate. It's the same day your suspension ends! Happy Birthday mate!

• Moderators

While I'm currently making a concerted effort to be nicer to people (which has resulted in about 20 people going on fucking ignore), AJS269 is still a massive dickhead with a haircut that makes him look like Toad off Mario Kart.

• Paid Members

And he wanks off to fat lasses on cyber sex sites and makes out he's a feminist. Patronising young female wrestlers by jumping to their defense and stalking them on twitter. His Scottish 50 was a bigger failure than my Top 50 Wrestlers, but even Sir Mo making an appearance wasn't half as debatable as some of the questionable entries in that fucking thing. The only list worth reading with AJSnumbers name on it, is the one Stuart Hall turned up on.

ufd.jpg

Current Mood: Thinks AJS269 is a massive piss flap.

• Paid Members
If you & your old man had season passes there would be no problem! No offense to you, but as a season pass holder for years at my local club i have learned to hate glory hunting twats who only want to celebrate the good times. I do not know your circumstances so i am just generalizing here.

Hull fan to Swansea fan "No offence to you, but you're a glory hunting twat." Just because the lad wants to go to Wembley.

I think all elitist tossers who go off on people on wrestling forums in the year 2012 for not recognizing Rollerball Rocco from his photo, try to brainwash people into their religious cults, and act the smug cunt to fans of teams enjoying a glimmer of success just because they can afford a season ticket, are massive fucking arseholes.

bwl - I DO NOT KNOW YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES SO I AM JUST GENERALIZING HERE.

Archived