January Hate Thread

neil

the fact someone that cant talk to a women was giving me jip

And then there's you who just shouldn't talk to women. Or men. Or children. Or animals. Or just anyone.

So i should just blank my kids and wife and my dog? What about my boss at work or my colleagues

I can't imagine you telling your wife and kids about this this evening:

"How was your day, dear?"

"bad i got in an argument with someone on the internet I tried to give him some advice then he was a cock so as they say you fight fire with fire. How is saying im not spastic or disabled a offence to anyone. Also I got called racist for saying black bastard isnt a racist word."

Well if you must know my kids now what a racist word is as i taught them they know there is only certain words they should responded to everything else is water off a ducks back. Black bastard isnt one of them. Calling them any of these Black Cunt Coon Nigger Darkie will get a violent response

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

And then there's you who just shouldn't talk to women. Or men. Or children. Or animals. Or just anyone.

So i should just blank my kids and wife and my dog? What about my boss at work or my colleagues

I can't imagine you telling your wife and kids about this this evening:

"How was your day, dear?"

"bad i got in an argument with someone on the internet I tried to give him some advice then he was a cock so as they say you fight fire with fire. How is saying im not spastic or disabled a offence to anyone. Also I got called racist for saying black bastard isnt a racist word."

Well if you must know my kids now what a racist word is as i taught them they know there is only certain words they should responded to everything else is water off a ducks back. Black bastard isnt one of them. Calling them any of these Black Cunt Coon Nigger Darkie will get a violent response

So if someone called your kid a Black Bastard, that'd be OK, but a Black Cunt would warrant violence? What's the difference?

It's all about the intent surely, that's what you should be teaching them. Not a generic list of words that are/are not OK.

I'd be very very surprised if you had a wife and a dog.

• Moderators
Then your going to get a permanent ban.

Couple things:

1. Don't backseat mod, it's annoying.

2. All that shite he posted in here wouldn't have got him banned, having two accounts did.

Archived