January Hate Thread

neil

• Moderators

READ THIS ENTIRE POST.....for the safety of your account

This thread will allow you to vent your spleen about how much you hate a certain poster. Please try to be moderately funny when doing so. If someone calls you a shithead in here, then you can insult them back in here.

Here are the rules:

1. Any talk that spreads outside of this thread would result in a lengthy suspension. That means any talk, any references, any subtle hints, any goading to enter the thread, any PM's about it, anything and everything must stay in the thread.

2. Read the above again. Any troll posts outside of this thread will be more harshly dealt with than usual.

3. Any shit talking of mods will result in a ban. This is because we're oversensitive and have small willies.

4. The only exception to the above is if a tiny willy mod comes in here and insults you.

5. Anyone who posts in this thread will automatically be entered in the monthly UKFF Rumble. At the end of the month those posters will be put in a poll to be voted on to get suspended for two weeks.

6. If you think you are in I, Robot and have found some logic flaw in these rules don't think that your brilliant mind will avoid punishment.

Next rumble at the end of the month.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
After a bit of a dry spell with the ladies, I was thinking maybe I'd try to get in a bit more presentable shape in the new year (to aid success in this area). Over Christmas though, I went out 4 times and got 4 fucks. I'm probably not going to bother with any resolutions now.

If i'm to have any faith in humanity, that will have been 4 fuck offs.

It's like Keith McDonald, the little chav scrote up here who has nine kids to eight women. You see a picture of him and wonder what the fuck is wrong with the female species. But then you see a picture of those eight 'women', and wonder what the fuck went wrong with evolution.

That sounds incredibly harsh on Richie, to be fair - rest assured my speculations on this comparison are of a purely aesthetic nature.

• Paid Members

The Richie bashing is bollocks. Some of the comments about him before he left were downright mean & mostly unwarranted. There's plenty of dribbler's on here who deserve people's hate way before Freebird does.

Welcome back Richie.

• Paid Members
There wasn't much of a choice there.

Also your posts in this thread.

Fuck off you miserable cunt. Knightmare was (rightly) sharing the news of his daughter being successful so far, and you decide to try and shit on his parade. Then, you decide to jump on the Richie hate bandwagon and imply that he's a rapist.

Get lost.

Fuck off you miserable cunt. Knightmare was (rightly) sharing the news of his daughter being successful so far, and you decide to try and shit on his parade. Then, you decide to jump on the Richie hate bandwagon and imply that he's a rapist.

Get lost.

1. There wasn't much choice. Was it shitting on his parade or was it commenting that she's far far better than anyone else on that poll? I don't rate any of the other girls, so it's absolutely no surprise that Paige won by a fucking landslide. She deserves it because she's by FAR the best offered as an option. So 'shitting on his parade' is absolute bollocks, so fuck off.

2. A bandwagon? I'm pretty sure I saw one person post about Richie. If that's what constitutes a fucking bandwagon these days then let's have no one agree about anything ever!

• Paid Members

You implied he was a rapist you spacker. Regardless of whether or not you were jumping on the bandwagon, it still makes you a cunt.

Also, the Richie hate thing is old news. Just 'cos he disappeared for a while, slagging him off as soon as he comes back smacks of trying to jump on the bandwagon 'cos you know everyone else will.

• Paid Members

Get lost.

:laugh:

awesome

You implied he was a rapist you spacker. Regardless of whether or not you were jumping on the bandwagon, it still makes you a cunt.

Also, the Richie hate thing is old news. Just 'cos he disappeared for a while, slagging him off as soon as he comes back smacks of trying to jump on the bandwagon 'cos you know everyone else will.

Oh I'm a cunt for implying he's a rapist, I'll accept that. Just don't label me with bandwagon bullshit.

People are allowed to like or dislike whoever they want. Just because a few other people may dislike Richie, doesn't mean I'm going to turn around and think "oh hey, too many people are hating him, so I'll like him!" - that's utter bollocks.

If he wants to talk complete drivel and act like a cunt - and sorry, but what he said was cuntish - then he can take the shit he gets.

If there's a Richie hate bandwagon, then there's just as likely a Richie defence bandwagon too. He's a big boy, he can deal with whatever shit people spout about his antics. He doesn't care.

If it comes down to being a cunt for making a rape joke then fine, hands up to that one. Fair play. I don't accept your other points though - I would think anyone was a prick for saying what Richie said/did. It wasn't Richie-specific. People are too quick to defend the lad and say he's an easy target. Maybe he should just stop acting like a fucking idiot.

Archived