January Hate Thread

neil

• Paid Members
If you & your old man had season passes there would be no problem! No offense to you, but as a season pass holder for years at my local club i have learned to hate glory hunting twats who only want to celebrate the good times. I do not know your circumstances so i am just generalizing here.

Hull fan to Swansea fan "No offence to you, but you're a glory hunting twat." Just because the lad wants to go to Wembley.

I think all elitist tossers who go off on people on wrestling forums in the year 2012 for not recognizing Rollerball Rocco from his photo, try to brainwash people into their religious cults, and act the smug cunt to fans of teams enjoying a glimmer of success just because they can afford a season ticket, are massive fucking arseholes.

bwl - I DO NOT KNOW YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES SO I AM JUST GENERALIZING HERE.

This needs highlighting again. To have a pop at someone like Monkee is bang out. What a horrible, reprehensible response. Aside from the fact that it's not even remotely fair or accurate, anyone who's caught wind of the Secret Santa threads over the years will see she's one of the most genuinely nice people you could possibly hope to come across on here. An absolute diamond. She should basically be considered royalty. People like niff will come and go, we've got to accept that. But for someone who earlier in this very thread was talking about he and his fellow Jehovah's generalize people and target them to 'welcome' them into their clan, only to be totally, utterly, despicably unwelcoming to someone so genuine, I honestly hope he wins it this month. Actually, I hope he wins it every month. I hope he gets the boot full stop. As for getting on at her for being a glory hunter, SHE GOT BROWNIE A SIGNED SWANSEA SODDING SHIRT FOR CHRISTMAS. She should be a bloody guest of honour.

Please, please PLEASE remember BWL at the end of this month when it's time to vote.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

:laugh:

Oh, and it clearly was a dig at her but it's hardly worth such a ridiculous over-reaction. Everyone knows he's a cock already, and she doesn't need anyone to defend her. So, following my own advice from the thread of the year poll, in case you come to your senses -

This needs highlighting again. To have a pop at someone like Monkee is bang out. What a horrible, reprehensible response. Aside from the fact that it's not even remotely fair or accurate, anyone who's caught wind of the Secret Santa threads over the years will see she's one of the most genuinely nice people you could possibly hope to come across on here. An absolute diamond. She should basically be considered royalty. People like niff will come and go, we've got to accept that. But for someone who earlier in this very thread was talking about he and his fellow Jehovah's generalize people and target them to 'welcome' them into their clan, only to be totally, utterly, despicably unwelcoming to someone so genuine, I honestly hope he wins it this month. Actually, I hope he wins it every month. I hope he gets the boot full stop. As for getting on at her for being a glory hunter, SHE GOT BROWNIE A SIGNED SWANSEA SODDING SHIRT FOR CHRISTMAS. She should be a bloody guest of honour.

Please, please PLEASE remember BWL at the end of this month when it's time to vote.

again, :laugh:

If its any consolation, Tommy, I was meant to meet air raid for a drink before the TNA show. I sent him a tweet saying I couldn't make it but I think he'd already set off and didn't see it. Sorry air raid.

And no, Loki, it wasn't tooth related.

Archived