January Hate Thread

neil

• Paid Members
Have to also name dangerously in this thread.

His constant "Well 'Wrestling Company X' doesnt seem to be doing some in Glasgow, That is strange considering that group i started on facebook", and whilst not particularly about his topic recently, stuff like "God the lighting was a bit shit at the house show, I expected TV style production at each event" pisses me off a lot.

Was that Tommy? I thought that was crazyshady that had the moan about lighting?

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Have to also name dangerously in this thread.

His constant "Well 'Wrestling Company X' doesnt seem to be doing some in Glasgow, That is strange considering that group i started on facebook", and whilst not particularly about his topic recently, stuff like "God the lighting was a bit shit at the house show, I expected TV style production at each event" pisses me off a lot.

Was that Tommy? I thought that was crazyshady that had the moan about lighting?

To be honest it all sort of gels into one post, the genuinely stupid comments such as this. I know he's always banging on about shows in Glasgow, as if its the be-all-end-all. He was throwing a fit when nothing had been announced, and even now still is acting as if it draws huge numbers. I mean i'm sure people go, but if it doesn't do good business they'll stop going.

Coming in here to say that as well. Christ, Tommy, why don't you ever get any less shit as a poster? Even a stopped watch is right twice a day. You're never right.

I know you're a bit dense and I try to take that into account, but sometimes it's hard when you're just so relentlessly the drizzling shits.

dangerously - you're pretty much the only non-troll that pisses me off on here on a constant basis.

You have a complete lack of awareness for real world issues, or in fact pretty much anyone other than yourself.

I would absolutely HATE to have to sit next to you at any of the TNA shows because I bet you bitch and moan your way through them.

"Fuck me, this pint was expensive! Why did they make me get up and go to the bar and walk all the way back? I should get butler service for that price, especially when I'm in the front row!"

"The sound is a bit shit here. Why didn't they put an extra speaker near the front row so we can hear everything better than those in the cheap seats? Maybe even one of those small machines with headphones you get in museums so the front rowers could listen to commentary before anyone else in the area hears it! Maybe I could just plug in this cheap speakers I got from HMV."

"Oi mate. Yeah you over there in the front row on the other side of the ring. How come you get a better view of Velvet's arse than I do?"

"JEFF. COME BACK. YOU DIDN'T SLAP MY HAND YOU BASTARD. DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA HOW MUCH I PAID FOR THESE SEATS? LET ME TOUCH YOUR BELT YOU CUNT."

I hope I don't have to see you when I go, or even on the television. TNA's shit enough at times without having to see your face.

Got to agree with this. Everytime he posts on the TNA UK Tour thread it drains me hearing about him moaning about Glasgow and giving his expertise on all of the venues... I can see him bringing a replica belt to all the shows. Whilst he has it over his shoulder whilst sitting on his own throughout the show.

Fucking awful poster.

• Paid Members

For me Dangerously420 does more to hurt TNA than their shoddy booking does. Glasgow would be the closest venue for me to attend on the tour but I don't think I'd ever want to go in case I ended up being seated within hearing distance of Tommy. He is everything that is wrong with people today, expecting to be treat like royalty because he spent a months wages to go see a fucking house show. YOU WORK IN FUCKING HOMEBASE YOU CUNT! Why not live within your means and not try and act the big shot attempting to be Govans resident bon viveur?

I've always assumed it's Napoleon complex or something similar. He always feels so shit from day to day that the only way he can make himself feel better is to throw all this money around at TNA events, and then feel like he's better than everyone else there. Same with posting about it on here and trying to show everyone how amazing he is.

Well you can throw as much money around as you want Tommy but you can't put a price on your personality. You're clearly happy as you are, and nothing anyone says will ever change it, so carry on. I'm just surprised someone hasn't swung for you yet.

Yet he always goes on about front row and stuff like that? Seems a strange priority if he doesn't have much. Obviously we're all entitled to do whatever we want with our money, but it doesn't seem a priority.

That whole episode with the expensive tickets/night at the Hilton was hilariously bizarre. It was like reading about the world's shittest Patrick Bateman. The general principle of somebody going on like Hyacinth Bucket based on how much money they're spending on going to a wrestling show blows my mind. It's like bragging about having the most expensive trackies on that day's episode of Jeremy Kyle.

Archived