January Hate Thread

neil

It's ridiculous but suprisingly enjoyable.

Let's start a film club, all watch it and review it. Then we could do it for other films and then all lose interest within 5 weeks. That's never been done before.

I'll have to give it another try. Jack Black is this weird polarising figure for me, I either love him in a role or I think he's terrible. I've never seen him in something where he's just ok.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Let's start a film club, all watch it and review it. Then we could do it for other films and then all lose interest within 5 weeks. That's never been done before.

I like this idea, except for the losing interest and giving in despite it being an internet forum staple the world over I fear.

We should try it, get a small group in and each put forward a film. They go in a hat and we draw out one at a time, watch it and all share our thoughts.

If some one fancies organising it I'm in.

• Awards Moderator

I like this idea, except for the losing interest and giving in despite it being an internet forum staple the world over I fear.

We should try it, get a small group in and each put forward a film. They go in a hat and we draw out one at a time, watch it and all share our thoughts.

If some one fancies organising it I'm in.

To put my two penn'orth into the 'how it should be done', I'd say each film should be one shown on TV, preferably on a freeview channel - that should guarantee the majority have easy access to it (it can be recorded if they can't watch live, or sometimes places like iPlayer upload the films broadcast on BBC, so there's that too).

To put my two penn'orth into the 'how it should be done', I'd say each film should be one shown on TV, preferably on a freeview channel - that should guarantee the majority have easy access to it (it can be recorded if they can't watch live, or sometimes places like iPlayer upload the films broadcast on BBC, so there's that too).

I'd agree with this, unless the films can be found on Youtube which I suppose people will also have good access too.

britishwrestlinglegends. I can only remember certain posters for certain posts. The only thing I can remember of this guy is his insufferable attempts to convert the non-believers into the Jovo nutjob squad. In a roundabout way he has done it again in the 'Post Of The Year' thread. Maybe it's his incessant ramblings, maybe it's his shit posts, but more than likely it's because I don't like preachers. Either way, he gets on my tits. I have no problem with people who choose to believe or follow different faiths or religions, just don't put it in my face. I have the same approach with homosexuality, I have no problem with your sexual preference or lifestyle choice, just don't stick a cock in my mouth.

Just shut up. You have less success converting me on an internet forum than you would if you came round my house and force fed me your pamphlets.

You have less success converting me on an internet forum than you would if you came round my house and force fed me your pamphlets.

But as i put in the religious thread, spreading The Truth door to door is not an enjoyable experience for most brothers & sisters. At least on here the abuse can't deteriorate into violence & this form of witnessing is a lot warmer from the comfort of our living rooms.

Archived