January Hate Thread

neil

• Paid Members
I've plenty of mates. Having a disdain for dickheads does not imply I have issues making friends. Rimming up to the big boys and trying to impress people smacks of a need to be loved. I pity you.

Since I'm feeling festive, here's my take of the Forum Big Boys and Bandwagon Bummers. The following is fully my own opinion and should not be used as fact or indeed anything else.

Forum Big Boys

Snip.

Brilliant

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kendal IS pretty ace, though. Biffy Clyro are a really shit band, too.

You may think I'm shit but Biffy Clyro are great.

Nah, they are really really shit. I don't really have an opinion of yourself, to be honest. But yeah, really shit band. I'm guessing you are Scotch? Most Clyro fanboys tend to be. It's almost like some Scotch inferiority complex, liking a Scotch band is getting it right up the bastard English, or something. See also, U2 and Ireland.

Fucking hell, says Glasgow under your avatar. Should have checked that.

If England can claim Mo Farrah, we're claiming Sadowitz. I'll claim him at least, Biffy can go listen to When We Collide and claim it wasn't selling out to let X-Factor cover it for their winner's song.

Forum Big Boys

Has no Pitcos.

C-

I'd like to think he agonised whether Pitcos belongs in the Big Boys or the Bandwagon Bummers, and unable to commit to either side discarded him.

Nah. He'd be a Big Boy if he posted more. Same goes for semi-retired forum legend JLM, who I would happily bum. Mr Seven and Loki would also count as a Big Boys if they still posted regularly.

Bandwagon Bummers

Chilli Dog - Wishes he was one of the above.

ItsClobberingTime - Wishes he was one of the above.

El Nicko Loco - Wishes he was one of the above.

Up Chuck - Wishes was one of the above.

Air Raid - Wishes he was one of the above.

Punkstep - Wishes he was one of the above.

"Either you're with us, or you're against us".

bteam2_zpsee562c28.png

Archived