January Hate Thread

neil

The Bandwagon Bummers are like a low-rent pCc. Pleather jackets, that sort of thing.

From all of this, I can't work out whether Kendal wants to be a Big Boy, a Bummer, or just seems himself as a lone wolf, maverick renegade fighting against the whole forum. A maverick renegade with a shit haircut. There could be a late-night channel 5 import series in that.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bandwagon Bummers are like a low-rent pCc. Pleather jackets, that sort of thing.

From all of this, I can't work out whether Kendal wants to be a Big Boy, a Bummer, or just seems himself as a lone wolf, maverick renegade fighting against the whole forum. A maverick renegade with a shit haircut. There could be a late-night channel 5 import series in that.

You're just bitter cos I have a choice in haircuts!

Forgot to mention, I didn't even make the bummer list. Guess it's time to find another forum D:

No one should take offense about not making either list.. Until Loki got mooted as a potential Big Boy. Now everyone should take offense.

Jealousy eh Chest? *checks watch* it's not even the morning!

• Paid Members
Not really no, you changed your entire sig based on one flippant post I made. Maybe you need to take a breather and go outside.

The bandwagon talk had started in the hate threads a while ago, well before you trotted in to post your little list.

One other thing I've noticed, when someone disagrees with you in here why do you call them "a mental" or to go outside and have a breather? Is it because you can't think of anything else to counteract a point with? And with the latter, you're like an annoying steward at a football match constantly trying to tell people to sit down. This isn't Asda, baby boy, you can't tell me where to park it.

Sorry, I'd better go outside and stop being a mental.

Not really no, you changed your entire sig based on one flippant post I made. Maybe you need to take a breather and go outside.

The bandwagon talk had started in the hate threads a while ago, well before you trotted in to post your little list.

One other thing I've noticed, when someone disagrees with you in here why do you call them "a mental" or to go outside and have a breather? Is it because you can't think of anything else to counteract a point with? And with the latter, you're like an annoying steward at a football match constantly trying to tell people to sit down. This isn't Asda, baby boy, you can't tell me where to park it.

Sorry, I'd better go outside and stop being a mental.

1. I don't work for ASDA.

2. When I did, I didn't work in the car park.

Really poor effort at trolling. You'd have got more points for a haircut joke.

Archived