January Hate Thread

neil

• Paid Members
Clyro you're a twat. You've always been a twat and sadly your time away from the forum didn't make you any less of one. Is this bitterness because nobody paid attention to you when you came back?

There seems to be more and more of these "pandering to the big boys" crap being thrown out these days, never seen it from anyone who isn't a massive cunt. Strange that.

Spot on. The 'bandwagon' thing seems to be more prominent lately. Seems like the go-to 'insult' for people who can't really construct a strong enough argument.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clyro you're a twat. You've always been a twat and sadly your time away from the forum didn't make you any less of one. Is this bitterness because nobody paid attention to you when you came back?

There seems to be more and more of these "pandering to the big boys" crap being thrown out these days, never seen it from anyone who isn't a massive cunt. Strange that.

I'm genuinely baffled by this statement. I didn't actually realise I had "time away from the forum", so the rest of what you've just said is equal to the bollocks you usually spout, LAD.

I'm genuinely baffled by this statement. I didn't actually realise I had "time away from the forum",
Guess I must have imagined the around 3 or so month gap that your shitty posts weren't shitting up the forum.

so the rest of what you've just said is equal to the bollocks you usually spout, LAD.

df1.gif

• Paid Members
If you are really "sick beyond belief" I would suggest taking some time out from the forum. You are obviously wound up like an alarm cock.

I would be if I just lived on here 24 hours a day, sure. But I don't. I'm sick of it when I'm on here. The rest of the time I'm sick of normal things, like dickhead politicians and the weather.

• Paid Members

Who's raging? I'm just bored of idiots, as are a lot of folk on here. And your too-cool-for-the-argument schtick (which has, of course, required you to pick out three words from one post which I typed without even really thinking about them and make out like I'm having a breakdown) hasn't distracted anyone from the fact that you've chucked out the tedious "you're all sheep for the popular kids" line with no logic, then changed the subject to avoid talking about it anymore. Don't worry about my rage, fella, I know it's only a forum and I'll not be losing sleep over it. I just like it to not be shit.

I'm genuinely baffled by this statement. I didn't actually realise I had "time away from the forum",
Guess I must have imagined the around 3 or so month gap that your shitty posts weren't shitting up the forum.

so the rest of what you've just said is equal to the bollocks you usually spout, LAD.

You were obviously keeping tabs on my log in dates. I'm honoured at your sadness.

You were obviously keeping tabs on my log in dates. I'm honoured at your sadness.

No, I just noticed I hadn't seen your idiocy on the forum in a while and looked at your post history to confirm it. Took all of 10 seconds, so if you're honoured that I took 10 seconds of my life to confirm that your annoying presence wasn't polluting the forum then I guess you're welcome.

You really seem to have this little fantasy world where everyone else is an obsessed shut-in while you're the cool one. Up Chuck is getting wound up, I'm keeping tabs on your log in dates, Does life really not exist for you in any meaningful way past this forum? Is that why you project your shortcomings onto others? Or are you just generally a dislikeable cunt?

Eh? I'm the cool one? I think you're the one living in the fantasy world, creating little bullshit thoughts in your fat head. You answered your own question in your tedious bullshit diatribe Mongo. If life didn't exist outside of this forum then why hadn't I logged in for "three months" as you say? Not very bright are you? LAD.

frozen.gif

If life didn't exist outside of this forum then why hadn't I logged in for "three months" as you say?

You sit there in secret, not logged in, watching all of us and gathering information. You probably have a fucking pin board with all of our avatars on, joined with pieces of string, with various notes on all of us and how you're going to bring us down.

StopLurking.png

I imagine a table full of half-written notes on scrap paper, trying to think of something intelligent or witty to post, but nothing ever came out. "The Idiot's Guide To The Internet" sits open on your armchair in the corner, with the corner folded down on the page 'How to become a message board winner!'

4a88e6612b3ea3081da12612720de734.jpeg

Eh? I'm the cool one? I think you're the one living in the fantasy world, creating little bullshit thoughts in your fat head. You answered your own question in your tedious bullshit diatribe Mongo. If life didn't exist outside of this forum then why hadn't I logged in for "three months" as you say? Not very bright are you? LAD.

I didn't say you hadn't logged in, just that you hadn't posted in about three months. You could have been sitting lurking for all I care, the fact you weren't posting rubbish was enough for me. I do however have a rather large head, so you're on the money there. It's a fucker when it comes to buying a hat.

By the way, are you trying to make a clever point with this LAD idiocy? Becuase you aren't, it just reaffirms that you're a cockend. Is it your new secret codeword for anyone you think is a bandwagon jumper? Do you chuckle away after posting? "Hur Hur I called him LAD, gonnae celebrate with a Greggs pie and some smack". Actually that's clearly not true, you don't need a reason to have a take some smack.

Archived