January Hate Thread

neil

• Paid Members
A lot of wrestling fans live on the very fringes of their communities & are isolated and vunerable. These are exactly the type of people we are targeting :thumbsup:

Perhaps someone could convert you into not putting an ampersand in the middle of a sentence?

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Witnesses fit very well into our own society, Thank you. I never said wrestling fans are "Losers", I too am a wrestling fan & believe i am about as far removed from being a "Loser" as you can be. It was a compliment in the fact that wrestling fans have certain qualities that would make them excellent brothers or sisters IMO. Also i do not believe i "Prey on people", I pray for people. I even pray for the good people on this hate thread. You can keep on hating all you want without getting me to bite, At the end of the day i have the Truth on my side & the love of God.

You see the thing is, just by posting in this thread you've already bitten. Hopefully people will remember your last 2 months of preachy twoddle come rumble time and you'll receive a nice little suspension for your troubles. This will of course give you more time do go door to door witnessing, I just prey to your god Mr. S Justice is home that day.

• Paid Members

The trolling got beyond me even there, and I'm massively over sensitive on the topic. The "we're deliberately targeting vulnerable people" thing was especially blatant. Seemed to work though, so I clearly have a lot to learn about that level of trolling

• Paid Members

pat, I give up.

Your hideous wall of text reply to a couple of comments in the Championship thread totally take the biscuit. What on earth was that? Could you not at least condense it a little bit even if you can't find a positive in the O'Driscoll situation? That in itself is totally baffling, but at least you're entitled to your opinion on it. But that rebuttal, like many others, is just a total waste of internet space.

Pray Bristol City never, ever, EVER get promoted to the Premier League. Imagine if they'd have beaten Hull a few years back at Wembley, could you imagine the Prem thread then?

Warning, any attempt to read the post in question (even if it's just a glance) may result in a subconscious wrist-slitting. I just tried to read it and got suicidally bored by the second line, before skimming through the rest.

Yeah, I'd probably be miserable if I supported Bristol City but for fucks sake pat, stop being so fucking depressing.

Warning, any attempt to read the post in question (even if it's just a glance) may result in a subconscious wrist-slitting. I just tried to read it and got suicidally bored by the second line, before skimming through the rest.

Yeah, I'd probably be miserable if I supported Bristol City but for fucks sake pat, stop being so fucking depressing.

Bit inconsiderate, considering his post in the depresson thread?

Bit inconsiderate, considering his post in the depresson thread?

I don't read that shit. It's depressing.

dangerously - you're pretty much the only non-troll that pisses me off on here on a constant basis.

You have a complete lack of awareness for real world issues, or in fact pretty much anyone other than yourself.

I would absolutely HATE to have to sit next to you at any of the TNA shows because I bet you bitch and moan your way through them.

"Fuck me, this pint was expensive! Why did they make me get up and go to the bar and walk all the way back? I should get butler service for that price, especially when I'm in the front row!"

"The sound is a bit shit here. Why didn't they put an extra speaker near the front row so we can hear everything better than those in the cheap seats? Maybe even one of those small machines with headphones you get in museums so the front rowers could listen to commentary before anyone else in the area hears it! Maybe I could just plug in this cheap speakers I got from HMV."

"Oi mate. Yeah you over there in the front row on the other side of the ring. How come you get a better view of Velvet's arse than I do?"

"JEFF. COME BACK. YOU DIDN'T SLAP MY HAND YOU BASTARD. DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA HOW MUCH I PAID FOR THESE SEATS? LET ME TOUCH YOUR BELT YOU CUNT."

I hope I don't have to see you when I go, or even on the television. TNA's shit enough at times without having to see your face.

• Paid Members

Have to also name dangerously in this thread.

His constant "Well 'Wrestling Company X' doesnt seem to be doing some in Glasgow, That is strange considering that group i started on facebook", and whilst not particularly about his topic recently, stuff like "God the lighting was a bit shit at the house show, I expected TV style production at each event" pisses me off a lot.

Archived