Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members

Gallows is the funniest man in the business, bar none, and probably one of the funniest men I've ever listened to from any walk of life. Anderson is a funny guy himself and together the chemistry the pair have is brilliant. It's frustrating that they have never managed to bring their personalities to wrestling TV in the way that they have off-screen. Personally I am far more invested in seeing them do well than I am for any of the teams currently in WWE or AEW, so for me that makes them the best tag team.

On 7/18/2020 at 8:55 AM, The Guvnor said:

ep7outnow.webp

Episode seven out now!

This week, part one of our exclusive interview with legendary MC, John Short.

Loved this, a great listen!

Some good tales in there; talks Haystacks, Yokozuna, Earthquake and others, for those unfamiliar with John himself.

• Moderators

Listened to a few episodes of the Sid podcast. It's great. It's only half an hour which is as rare as rocking horse shit, and much welcomed. His memory is shite to be honest, but it's a fine listen. 

Some really interesting stuff about Continental and Memphis. 

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Hi

We recently chatted with the wonderful Georgia Smith on the show about her Dad’s career (the British Bulldog) along with her quest to unearth his old attires & merch. 
We’re also pleased to announce that her mum, Diana Hart will be joining us in the next week. 

Along with the above, other recent episode/pod additions include our coverage of San Diego Comic Con, our review of GCW Homecoming and a whole host of others are now available. 

Playlist link: https://soundcloud.com/bbgwpod

I had a search but didn't see any love for the increasingly-occasional Monumental Podcast.

Started a couple of years ago. A guy explains a topic he's done a lot of research on to his idiot friend, who has done none at all. Repeated topics include: the history of TNA, trips to GCW shows, the champions of ROH, WWE being scumbags, Ultimate Warrior being a scumbag, Hulk Hogan's writing skills and, my favourite, Eric Bischoff lying for 20 years about Fusient Sports Ventures (spoilers: Jamie Kellner was the good guy).

Some of it has aged (like the GCW reviews and the Erick Stevens pre-comeback interview) but the historical stuff can be listened to at any time. 

Edited by mikey

• Paid Members

I've started listening to Sean Oliver's podcast (of Kayfabe Commentaries fame)

The first episode is quite fascinating as he has Conrad Thomson on (who comes across as a bit of a douche). But its an interesting listen as what KC does has almost been made obsolete by the rise of podcasts.

https://kayfabepodcast.podbean.com/e/episode-001-conrad-thompson-meets-sean/

No more dick bag :(

Edited by garynysmon