Sign in to follow this  
uk_wrestle_fan_1981

Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

On 5/21/2020 at 5:18 PM, WestCoastPop619 said:

The UKFF gets a couple minutes worth of attention on the latest patreon episode of wrestle me. Very humorous stuff concerning one SID. 😂

Yeah, Marc’s clearly still lurking on here and Pete seems to have had a read too now, which is nice. They were very positive about the place although he questioned the forum’s questioning of his preference for John Morrison over Miz.

I initially had no intention of subscribing to the @WrestleMe! Patreon and thought it was a bit pricey, but in the end I realised I could afford it and I wanted to support the guys in this climate. I’m glad I did. The Patreon podcasts are hilarious and Marc’s newsletter is really well written. I still think they’d be better off reducing the price of entry, but I’m very much enjoying the content they’re producing. 

I only started listening to Wrestle Me a couple of weeks ago and I'm really loving it. I could listen to Marc and Pete podcast about anything really as their friendship really shines through as opposed to just being work colleagues. The only bad thing is that I'm zipping through them at quite a pace and will probably get up to date pretty soonish so I think I'll probably sign up to the Patreon for the extra episodes as I'm really enjoying them. I always put off wrestling podcasts as the very little I'd heard over the years just seemed so boring and dull, but these are great fun. It's great to hear Pete get more into wrestling and learn more about it as time goes on.

I would give them five stars but they're just not long enough ★★☆☆☆

Just listened to the latest episode of Michael Rosenbaum's Inside of You podcast where his guest is Dave Bautista, it's pretty good, there's a little wrestling talk and Big Dave suggests that Rosenbaum interview Triple H.

Better late than never - SCG Radio returns this week to cover AEW Double or Nothing 2020! Join us for a show recorded the day after the event as we run through the PPV, talk all about the builds, the Stadium Stampede match, Matt Hardy in AEW, a spirited discussion on cinematic wrestling, AEW in its current form, the current state of the commentary team, the successes and failures of the past three months in AEW, and a look ahead at what might be to come. A very fun show this week as we get back on the saddle, check it out and let us know what you think!

https://squaredcirclegazette.podbean.com/mf/play/cpmbe2/SCGRadio159AEWDoubleorNothing2020.mp3