Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, Merzbow said:

He did a short interview saying him and Conrad won't be holding back and will say what they like, but you know?

...you know

13 hours ago, garynysmon said:

Prichard usually sticks to the WWF narrative on most topics anyway, I canā€™t see it being a major hurdle.

Exactly, this was my thinking. I really enjoy listening to Prichard but you can't say he's not a bona fide stooge still. He doesn't really bury anyone in WWE much, and practically tows the company line. Conrad will be the one they will likely censor- I can't see him being on there for long.

• Paid Members

Russo's Raw/Smackdown Review remains my favorite podcast at the moment. Jeff Lane is insufferable, Russo does his schtick but Bin Hamin just knocks it out of the park every week. He's super critical and is definitely not for the PC brigade but i cant help but agree with pretty much everything he says with regards to the TV shows.

On ā€Ž06ā€Ž/ā€Ž04ā€Ž/ā€Ž2018 at 4:15 PM, tiger_rick said:

Listened to this today. If you skip the first 20-30 mins of chit chat, it's very, very good. Just brilliant conversation about how to promote locally and how to eek everything out of relationships with vendors and sponsors. Jim admitting some mistakes too. Probably the most lucid the crazy fucker has ever sounded.

https://art19.com/shows/jim-cornette-experience/episodes/e90be5af-cd24-42ab-a6ed-d1c752c01054

His review of the Gargano/Ciampa match as well on the next podcast was really good too as though I really liked the match the little nuances he highlights would have taken it to a next level

Bruce and Conrad talk about the network show at start of this weeks podcast saying nothing is off limits , citing Benoit and Chyna as examples. Of the two I see Conrad slipping into corporate mode, no way heā€™s cashing cheques , they are being framed and going on his wallĀ 

You'd be surprised - cheques are still far more common in America than electronic payments. I'm sure I've heard referencesĀ on podcasts fairly recently of guys receiving cheques in the mail, but I think that was for royalties. It still wouldn't surprise me though.Ā 

SCG Radio returns as we discuss WrestleMania 34 Weekend and Beyond! Covering all the big topics of discussion from the biggest weekend of the year in pro wrestling, we talk all things NXT TakeOver: New Orleans and Mania itself, looking at Ronda Rousey's blowaway debut match, mind-boggling decisions, a crowd that needs to look in the mirror, the end of Asuka's streak, the fate of Daniel Bryan, the ongoing trials and tribulations of Roman Reigns, AJ/Nakamura, and some spectacular rants at The Undertaker, Paige and yes, the crowd the night after WrestleMania on Raw. Breaking down the shows to their pro and cons, big picture and nuances, check it out and let us know what you think!

https://squaredcirclegazette.podbean.com/mf/download/ah7p8r/SCG_Radio_134_-_WrestleMania_34_Weekend_and_Beyond.mp3