The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

He's was part of the English commentary team for Wrestle Kingdom earlier this year, wasn't he?

Yeah, it was pretty funny as he spoke in one word answers nearly all of the time and provided no insight at all

• Paid Members

That's an incredible photo. Is that the most human and ordinary Vince has ever looked in a picture?

Above all else, I love how utterly uncomfortable both men look as if they both learned how to pose for a photo by reading a manual moments before it was taken.

That's an incredible photo. Is that the most human and ordinary Vince has ever looked in a picture?

Above all else, I love how utterly uncomfortable both men look as if they both learned how to pose for a photo by reading a manual moments before it was taken.

Human? He looks like a re-animated corpse. 

• Paid Members

He looks groggy as hell. Must have just woken up off a flight or something. I heard he has a day where he just sleeps and sleeps and sleeps. Wednesday maybe. So he does have the odd kip. What I like about Vince is he's not known as someone who will refuse a picture or an autograph. I saw footage from one of the WrestleMania's decades ago where he's in the hotel and he walks past and he says he needs to be somewhere, but then just starts letting everyone who was there have a picture anyway. And this was long before you knew someone was filming every move you make.