The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

The thing with Andre pictures is, even when he's doing something uninteresting like lying in a hospital bed, it's still an amazing picture when his fucking foot looks as big as the nurse treating him.

Seeing him around normal people in pubs and stuff never ceases to amaze me. He obviously always looked massive in the ring when he was wrestling but there's a big difference seeing him next to a Hogan or Baba then seeing him having a pint (or twenty) with Clive and Sue in the Red Lion or whatever.

Andre pictures never get boring.

Jeezo. Scares me thinking what they hands could do.

<filth>

Five ladies at once? Or two and a half with shocker rules?

</filth>

• Paid Members

Love the Andre pics, but I always feel a little sad after I look at them. There's a look in his eyes that just gets to me.

Yeah I feel the same when I look at pics of him, he has sad eyes. I read in somebody autobiography that Andre hated being the centre of attention and constantly being looked at and talked about because of his size. I remember reading that he really wanted to learn and develop his wrestling skills but was told that he didn't need to because he just had to go out and look good. It must have been a tough life in a lot of ways but only the flip side he made a lot of money and became a huge star....I wonder if it was worth it to him. He was supposed to be at his happiest when he was on his home/ranch away from fans and cameras that's pretty sad.